Engine, Intake and Exhaust Subforum dedicated to breather or engine mods (intakes, exhaust, pulleys, N/A mods etc.)

Review A VERY thorough Invidia Q300 Review

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 01:01 AM
menace3404

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by vq37_
So I was emailing the place where I ordered the Q300 from, and he got in contact with invidia with my part number and said that "it is a confirmed fit for the G37x, the previous versions of that part number did not fit the x but they redid it a little bit ago and it does fit."
Was it part # HS07IG4G3S (Stainless Steel Rolled Tips) or # HS07IG4G3D (titanium tips)? I'm looking at getting the ss tips, but was also curious about fit on the awd sedan.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:03 AM
ReplicaR
Registered Member

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts
Originally Posted by menace3404
Was it part # HS07IG4G3S (Stainless Steel Rolled Tips) or # HS07IG4G3D (titanium tips)? I'm looking at getting the ss tips, but was also curious about fit on the awd sedan.
The difference between the two part numbers is tip only, everything else is the same. I went with stainless tips, because titanium burnt look is a bit much in my opinion.
The following 2 users liked this post by ReplicaR:
abrecos (07-22-2020), Whiterocket (02-19-2020)
Old 11-02-2017, 03:25 PM
vq37_
Registered Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by menace3404
Titanium, only got those because burnt tips look nicer Imo. Theres no other difference besides the tips
Old 11-03-2017, 01:22 AM
menace3404

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool, thanks. I get that the difference between the 2 parts numbers I mentioned are just the tips, but was asking if that was the correct part number(s) Invidia confirmed was a direct fit for the Sedan AWD.
Old 11-08-2017, 02:41 AM
Cafasco
Registered Member

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Excellent review! I ordered this for my AWD August 18th. I'm still waiting for it to ship. I must say I'm a bit bummed it dosent provide a bit more sound and more power, though I can't deal with any drone either. This system almost seems pointless now. It sounds good in the video though...fingers crossed!
Old 11-09-2017, 02:34 PM
vq37_
Registered Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Cafasco
Excellent review! I ordered this for my AWD August 18th. I'm still waiting for it to ship. I must say I'm a bit bummed it dosent provide a bit more sound and more power, though I can't deal with any drone either. This system almost seems pointless now. It sounds good in the video though...fingers crossed!
You can always get a straight pipe on instead of the mufflers and just weld the invidia tips back on, but then again there would be drone
Old 11-09-2017, 04:12 PM
ReplicaR
Registered Member

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts
Here's the thing. This is the highest output vs highest output before and after. I've made 3 passes each, and if I were to average each scenario, it would be closer to 8 rwhp. The car will make different power on every pull, based on conditions, so what that means is that on average you can get about 8 rwhp gain. Not as much as a straight through system, but still decent enough and quiet as well
Old 06-15-2020, 11:03 PM
Anuj Parekh
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How did it turn out ? The Invidia Q300 Cat Back Exhaust

was there any drone ? Or any cons of this exhaust system ?
Old 06-15-2020, 11:10 PM
Cafasco
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Anuj Parekh
was there any drone ? Or any cons of this exhaust system ?
No drone at all, it sounds great. Everyone thinks it sounds perfect. If it was louder it would be a lil more fun around town, but might be annoying on a long road trips.

The system is a work of art. It’s really something to behold. It fit great too! Only bummer was it took six months to get it. Apparently had to wait on the manufacturer to switch over once they had enough orders.
The following users liked this post:
abrecos (07-22-2020)
Old 06-15-2020, 11:46 PM
Anuj Parekh
Registered Member

No drone at all, it sounds great. Everyone thinks it sounds perfect. If it was louder it would be a lil more fun around town, but might be annoying on a long road trips.

The system is a work of art. It’s really something to behold. It fit great too! Only bummer was it took six months to get it. Apparently had to wait on the manufacturer to switch over once they had enough orders.
where can I order them from ? And would it be louder if I installed Megan Y pipes ?
Old 06-16-2020, 01:15 AM
Cafasco
Registered Member

Google G37 sedan Invidia Q300 and look around for best price. I think I paid around $860 w shipping. I can’t remember where I ordered it from.

It is a CAT-back system. It bolts right up the the CATs and has an X pipe in the middle. You don’t need a Y pipe. It’s a true dual exhaust system.

You will see photos of the system when you are shopping around.
The following 2 users liked this post by Cafasco:
abrecos (07-22-2020), Anuj Parekh (06-16-2020)
Old 07-09-2020, 02:05 PM
Anuj Parekh
Registered Member

Love the Invidia Q300 Exhaust system already!!! ❤️💃

Google G37 sedan Invidia Q300 and look around for best price. I think I paid around $860 w shipping. I can’t remember where I ordered it from.

It is a CAT-back system. It bolts right up the the CATs and has an X pipe in the middle. You don’t need a Y pipe. It’s a true dual exhaust system.

You will see photos of the system when you are shopping around.
So I got mine in one day even tho they were out of stock as I ordered the scratch and dent part which had a damage in transit on left side resonater but the exhaust shop guy said it won’t make any difference. So I ordered mine for $600 + $30 shipping, no returns or cancellations but got a one year functionality warranty on my invoice through Invidia.

there has been some burning smell and a louder growl but no drone like my muffler delete.

can anyone comment with their experience? After it mellows out ?
below attached are the pics

The damage is 2 inche dent while in transit for who ordered the first time
abrecos (04-12-2021)
Old 07-09-2020, 02:17 PM
Cafasco
Registered Member

That’s a great deal and no wait! Like the muffler installer said, that dent is not an issue.

The burn smell will dissipate soon. I did not notice any change in sound from new to 30K miles.
Anuj Parekh (07-09-2020)
Old 07-09-2020, 02:43 PM
Anuj Parekh
Registered Member

That’s a great deal and no wait! Like the muffler installer said, that dent is not an issue.

The burn smell will dissipate soon. I did not notice any change in sound from new to 30K miles.
could you please upload a video from out side and inside while driving please? So I can compare
Old 07-09-2020, 04:30 PM
Cafasco
Registered Member

Sorry I can’t. I recently sold the car.

Quick Reply: Review A VERY thorough Invidia Q300 Review