Engine, Intake and Exhaust Subforum dedicated to breather or engine mods (intakes, exhaust, pulleys, N/A mods etc.)

MEISTERSCHAFT Very Poor Experience

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 02:53 PM
G37Power435hp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down MEISTERSCHAFT Very Poor Experience

I know I am new here but I been having my G37 for 3 years now and had nothing but the best experience with so many shop all over the US.
But by far this company is the worst ever to deal with.
I when through this local company to try an get the exhaust form them.
Soon to find out that Meisterscrap was taking money from many shops and not doing anything with the order. I when with other company after I got my money back and tried again with a east coast company. Similar problem with them. When they say 4-6 weeks is a lie.....Its more like 3 months and nothing.,,

I will not ever recommend this company ever....

I ended up going with ARK Exhaust and at least took 2 weeks and they where honest..

Do Not buy from them if you google search there company for the exhaust you will find that they are in thr RIPOFF Report in the states..

Its states similar complain. Also they where around and keep changing there name of there brand not to loose business..

Sorry to all member is this bugs you but its my experience with them.
I am pretty sure there is others here with similar problems...
Old 03-17-2015, 03:42 PM
ChinkyChoy
Premier Member

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts
well that's the first I have heard but for something that expensive you would think they would have their **** down
Old 03-17-2015, 04:05 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Had to edit your title as that's based on your experience. Sorry to hear of your troubles, but welcome to the site anyway
Old 03-17-2015, 04:17 PM
Presto

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
when you got companies like fast intentions making excellent products, why bother with anything else?? yes there is a 2-3 month wait period but atleast you get a superior product in the end.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:23 PM
GAWD

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts
Sound like an ARK troll to me. Allegedly 3 years in a G37, hasn't bothered to register an account until now to complain. Zero credibility.

GT Haus / Meisterschaft have been around as long as I can remember. They've literally designed, tested and engineered exhaust systems for dozens of vehicles - thats thousands of products, if not tens of thousands over the years. Plenty of high-end exotics to boot. And you insinuate they are some fly-by-night company that "changing there name of there brand not to loose business" ? If you are saying what I think you are trying to say, you are wrong.

The US distributor is right there at 351 Country Club Dr. in Bensenville, IL. You can go there. Otherwise you can find them on most every continent.

Sounds like your problem is a local dealer who possibly botched the order. You both should sit down together, turn on the news and you'll see there are well over 100 cargo ships still parked off the left coast waiting for a timeslot to deliver their goods. The entire worlds supply chain is affected. Really, this little labor strike made the news. I think that fella in Washington even mentioned it in a speech?
Old 03-17-2015, 05:28 PM
Sway_NV
I'm too young to die!

Received 81 Likes on 68 Posts
I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them.... I've never heard anything bad about them before actually... And as far as changing their name, they've been GTHaus for years I thought... I got mine after about 2 and a half weeks...the quality was excellent! As a welder/fabricator the first thing I inspected were the welds. Which were beautifully top notch. And the fitmen was oem quality. Amazing sound, no drone, butt dyno approved... I'm sorry you weren't able to get the same experience. Better luck in the future!
Old 03-17-2015, 05:31 PM
Sway_NV
I'm too young to die!

Received 81 Likes on 68 Posts
Originally Posted by GAWD
Sounds like your problem is a local dealer who possibly botched the order. You both should sit down together, turn on the news and you'll see there are well over 100 cargo ships still parked off the left coast waiting for a timeslot to deliver their goods. The entire worlds supply chain is affected. Really, this little labor strike made the news. I think that fella in Washington even mentioned it in a speech?
Agreed. And my job has also been affected by this strike.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:45 PM
G37Power435hp

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by GAWD
Sound like an ARK troll to me. Allegedly 3 years in a G37, hasn't bothered to register an account until now to complain. Zero credibility.

GT Haus / Meisterschaft have been around as long as I can remember. They've literally designed, tested and engineered exhaust systems for dozens of vehicles - thats thousands of products, if not tens of thousands over the years. Plenty of high-end exotics to boot. And you insinuate they are some fly-by-night company that "changing there name of there brand not to loose business" ? If you are saying what I think you are trying to say, you are wrong.

The US distributor is right there at 351 Country Club Dr. in Bensenville, IL. You can go there. Otherwise you can find them on most every continent.

First of all I am not a Troll. Yes I am here complain now that I am back from overseas serving the Country. These ppl at the company suck. The so call manager that you mention Rob will not take care of the problem. Yes its my first post and so be it. I had a bad experience and I was posting to see other member might have had similar problem. 5 months out and not one single update. If try and get on them phone they will try there best to cut you off and hang up. There is a strike but there wasn't a strike last October when the order was place. Ark may not be the best company but at least I was able to finally track my car with decent exhaust. Soon ill change it to a better company like HKS or something similar..
Old 03-17-2015, 07:49 PM
G37Power435hp

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Sway_NV
I'm sorry you had a bad experience with them.... I've never heard anything bad about them before actually... And as far as changing their name, they've been GTHaus for years I thought... I got mine after about 2 and a half weeks...the quality was excellent! As a welder/fabricator the first thing I inspected were the welds. Which were beautifully top notch. And the fitmen was oem quality. Amazing sound, no drone, butt dyno approved... I'm sorry you weren't able to get the same experience. Better luck in the future!

Hey check out this link.

Ripoff Report | GTHAUS Complaint Review Bensenville, Illinois: 762095

Might have been a long time ago but I am sure there is more out there..

I know for a fact that they completely lie to vendors and customers...

Either way I am sharing my experience on here..
Old 03-18-2015, 11:05 PM
alfredo24pr

Received 95 Likes on 79 Posts
You are wrong, OP. NST has the worst customer service ever.