MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction (https://www.myg37.com/forums/engine-drivetrain-and-forced-induction-309/)
-   -   Hill's Garage G37TT Dyno and Tuning Services Experience (https://www.myg37.com/forums/engine-drivetrain-and-forced-induction/203447-hills-garage-g37tt-dyno-and-tuning-services-experience.html)

fireboy 01-15-2010 01:32 PM

Hill's Garage G37TT Dyno and Tuning Services Experience

hey guys well the website confirms it all, Hills Garage can now offer and Dyno and tuning service.
un sure of pricing but contact them for details
Nissan and Infiniti mechanic in Baltimore
and yes my car was the test vehicle and all i can say is myself, hills garage and most importantly my car is very happy with the tuning done. it drives probably better than stock and put down some really awesome number
on my INFINITI g37 TWIN TURBO. That Frank Hill originally designed and installed..
even though my hks evc6 boost controller was having issues(currently being fixed) my car hit 460rwhp and 437rwtq only at 6.5lbs of boost. the torque in this car is awesome and its a beast, this is only the beginning.
also the Uprev software that was used work great and did everything it was suppose to do.
for once i am very please and extremely happy with the service i have recieved from Hills garage and their new dyno and tuning services.
the tuner Frank Smith is now one of the very few to successfully tune a G37TT....
if you are interested in this service from Hills Garage you better call quick the list is getting long....
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...reboy/img1.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...nicksg37tt.jpg
the graph would be alot smoother if it was not for the boost controller messing up. what was happening was the boost would overshoot to 8.4 psi and then drop to 6.5 psi. Above 4500 rpm the car is only running 6.5 psi.the boost controller is being fixed and the top end horse power will be alot smoother and after that better graphs with more horse power will be posted up.
i will try to get more pics tomorrow.. ..:thewave::thewave:
Overall i am extremely pleased with the service,knowledge, hard work, dedication and just the passion that Hills Garage with all of its services has to offer. and will reccommend anybody to go there
hey guys sign up for Hill's garage's News letter for future information and discounts going on...... Nissan and Infiniti mechanic in Baltimore

Krebo 01-15-2010 01:37 PM

nice rims... what are they?

fireboy 01-15-2010 02:09 PM

volk sf-winnings

GiGGaplease 01-15-2010 02:48 PM

yoo fireboy, long time no see brah. where you been for like the last year? sick numbers.

fireboy 01-15-2010 05:07 PM

hey yeah thanxs,, well lets see here had a kid, got married, had 2 shoulder surgeries, and a few other things but the car is great had to do some minor repairs, but she is as strong as ever....

Blackjack 01-15-2010 05:42 PM

Looks great, Nick.

G37Sam 01-15-2010 09:32 PM

Wow the torque numbers are amazing, looks like your EBC is hesitating a lot?

Good to see you kicking back and strong Nick :)

fireboy 01-15-2010 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by G37Sam (Post 2844112)
Wow the torque numbers are amazing, looks like your EBC is hesitating a lot?

Good to see you kicking back and strong Nick :)

yeah man i believe i said something in the post about the boost controller messing up. but it is being taken care of. it s problem with the HKS EVC 6 that they have seen before and actually most recently when frank smith the tuner was tuning a 1140rwhp twin turbo dodge viper.. should not be a problem to fix just a matter of time.
these two guys are such a great team. they pay so much attention to detail and strive to give the customer back the best possible product they can get.
i am extremely happy and expect some more very impressive numbers out of the car in the near future. this is only the beginning for my car....i think we can break the 500rwhp mark with only 8psi and do it safely...:driving:

G37Sam 01-16-2010 09:40 AM

Can't wait to see updates man!

fireboy 01-16-2010 09:44 AM

yeah man just gives the east coast a really solid option for performce and tuning option for the east coast..

TomieG 01-16-2010 10:39 AM

Your car is Mcnasty man.

Staples 01-16-2010 10:04 PM

I can only say but wonderful things about Frank at Hill's Garage. He seems to be the ONLY person I trust working on my car now. His customer service is amazing and his knowledge of Nissans / Infinitis is above and beyond.

In lame man terms, the dudes amazing! :biggthumpup:

I saw the car last Wednesday, Nick. It's looking great and I'm glad you're happy you can finally drive it the way you want to. :thewave:

WhosUrBuddiee 01-18-2010 12:59 PM

Hey Nick, I am glad to hear good news on your car.

I plan on going to Frank as soon as my Cobb shows up.

fireboy 01-18-2010 06:17 PM

sure thing man.....

sbmwg37s 01-18-2010 07:05 PM

Nice..i'm jealous