ECU Tuning / Dyno Data This subforum is specifically aimed at ECU Tuning reviews, questions, dyno charts, etc..

Help Ecutek, Visconti vs local tuner

Old 12-16-2017, 04:21 AM
bythabay
Registered Member

Received 41 Likes on 24 Posts
Hey guys, I am here to review your logs for FREE and offer free tune consultations. I am an official ecutek tuner trying to get my name out seems nearly impossible the tuning scene is jammed full of great tuners. But what they don't offer is:

24/7 customer support and a 100% money back guarantee. That's something I can use to stand out - and you won't be disappointed! Let me know if you have any questions.
Old 12-16-2017, 06:37 PM
Jonesmeister11
Premier Member

Received 50 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by bythabay
Hey guys, I am here to review your logs for FREE and offer free tune consultations. I am an official ecutek tuner trying to get my name out seems nearly impossible the tuning scene is jammed full of great tuners. But what they don't offer is:

24/7 customer support and a 100% money back guarantee. That's something I can use to stand out - and you won't be disappointed! Let me know if you have any questions.
Sounds promising, do you have references for your work?
Old 12-16-2017, 09:04 PM
bythabay
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Jonesmeister11
Sounds promising, do you have references for your work?
Yes, references are available upon request. Ask and you shall receive. If you visit our yelp page you can get a sense of the quality of work that we perform.
Old 12-16-2017, 09:11 PM
bythabay
Registered Member

For starters, send me an existing log from your ECU and I'll tell you if there is anything I can do for you. This service is free (for now). Results vary depending on the specific vehicle and how it is configured. Improvements typically are:

better throttle response
smoother acceleration
better fuel economy
Old 12-18-2017, 09:49 PM
Jonesmeister11
Premier Member

Received 50 Likes on 46 Posts
Can you add throttle hijack to an existing file? What about making the 2step/antilag faster cut faster? I can show videos for clarification.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:53 PM
bythabay
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Jonesmeister11
Can you add throttle hijack to an existing file? What about making the 2step/antilag faster cut faster? I can show videos for clarification.
Throttle manipulations aren't an issue. The 2step/antilag will depend on a few factors, but in general shouldn't be an issue. Email details to calibrations@infiniticare.com

Search this Thread