Canada Serving Canada.

AutoKits X Looks to be Ripping Me Off!

Old 01-09-2017, 02:07 PM
The Saint
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well still nothing on this. No answer No product. Like I said everything started off good and Alex seems to be a nice guy and really informative. I'd rather hear it will be another 4mths then not hear anything.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:51 AM
The Saint
Registered Member

Also, just went to their website and it's been taken down so that can't be good!
Old 01-10-2017, 11:08 AM
steven92

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts
You should contact outcast garage as they sell auto kits X product and see if auto kits X is still in business.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:39 AM
The Saint
Registered Member

Thanks Man. That sounds like a good idea.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:43 AM
steven92

I can message the owner. Ill give you an update
Old 01-10-2017, 12:11 PM
The Saint
Registered Member

I appreciate it!
Old 01-10-2017, 02:47 PM
steven92

I spoke to Outcast Garage and Autokits is still in business but have been really backed up with orders. 6+ months is no excuse.....
Old 01-10-2017, 02:50 PM
2011-G
Registered Member

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts
Backed up with orders? HA
Old 01-10-2017, 03:09 PM
steven92

I am trying to obtain a new email for you. Apparently Outcast Garage has been in contact with Autokits 3x a week. It could be that your Autokits contact has left the company.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:15 PM
steven92

try autokits-x@hotmail.com
Old 01-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Wangstas863

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Alex should be sending you a email soon
Old 01-10-2017, 10:06 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Exclamation

A few members on here contacted me directly as we deal with Autokits-X on a regulary basis.

I spoke with the owner in a matter of minutes today and there seems to be an entirely different side of the story.

There was a new lip being manufactured and molded correct, which had not been released and was being done due to majority of interest?

****The owner informed me that he received an email, which he responded to and informed you explaining that production was canceled because they were having issues with the molds and would be providing a 100% full refund.
They also said anyone can request for a refund for the lip as the wait has been far more then they had anticipated.

Anyways, I'm not taking any sides on this one as I've not been involved throughout the entire transaction, but the owner informed me that you would be receiving a refund for your deposit asap.

Autokits-X is 100% still in business.

Please let me know if any of you have any questions, I'm more then willing to help in anyway I can. We process AK orders daily, and always hit the 22-25 business day quote for shipments.

Thank you,
-Lance Lisowski
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by NeverBoneStock
Get your money back before its to late. There is a reason they got banned!!
This is completely incorrect. They are not banned due to poor reputation or history. When you stop paying your Vendor status, the only way to revoke it from the Internet Brand side is to ban the account as it is setup as a "vendor account".

Autokits-X would prefer it this way as they rely on us the vendors to process all the orders and communicate with the customers direct as they do not have the time to do so. Please do not start spreading false information by being mis-educated about why their account on here is in the status that it is. Autokits-X has a very strong reputation that they have always stood by which is the #1 reason why we still sell their product.
The following users liked this post:
kennyz424 (01-19-2017)
Old 01-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Wangstas863

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Glad things cleared up for you. Lesson here is to buy products through our trusted vendors . Lance(nextlevelperformance) has been very helpful, feel free to hit him up for all autokitx products. I just got some fast intention products from him and his communication was excellent .
The following 2 users liked this post by Wangstas863:
1cleanG (01-11-2017), The Saint (01-11-2017)
Old 01-11-2017, 10:48 AM
The Saint
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 1cleanG
A few members on here contacted me directly as we deal with Autokits-X on a regulary basis.

I spoke with the owner in a matter of minutes today and there seems to be an entirely different side of the story.

There was a new lip being manufactured and molded correct, which had not been released and was being done due to majority of interest?

****The owner informed me that he received an email, which he responded to and informed you explaining that production was canceled because they were having issues with the molds and would be providing a 100% full refund.
They also said anyone can request for a refund for the lip as the wait has been far more then they had anticipated.

Anyways, I'm not taking any sides on this one as I've not been involved throughout the entire transaction, but the owner informed me that you would be receiving a refund for your deposit asap.

Autokits-X is 100% still in business.

Please let me know if any of you have any questions, I'm more then willing to help in anyway I can. We process AK orders daily, and always hit the 22-25 business day quote for shipments.

Thank you,
-Lance Lisowski
NextLevel Performance

This is completely incorrect. They are not banned due to poor reputation or history. When you stop paying your Vendor status, the only way to revoke it from the Internet Brand side is to ban the account as it is setup as a "vendor account".

Autokits-X would prefer it this way as they rely on us the vendors to process all the orders and communicate with the customers direct as they do not have the time to do so. Please do not start spreading false information by being mis-educated about why their account on here is in the status that it is. Autokits-X has a very strong reputation that they have always stood by which is the #1 reason why we still sell their product.
Thanks Lance and I appreciate you looking into this but I don't have any emails stating that the order was cancelled nor have I heard about any refund coming my way. I'll reach out to Alex today to discuss this.
Again, I was being taken care of very well for all of my other purchases and Alex was very informative and this is why I kept doing business with him. But I'm sure you can understand my concern when I have sent numerous emails and called numerous times and no one is responding. I don't believe that is the best way to do business with a paying customer.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:55 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by Wangstas863
Glad things cleared up for you. Lesson here is to buy products through our trusted vendors . Lance(nextlevelperformance) has been very helpful, feel free to hit him up for all autokitx products. I just got some fast intention products from him and his communication was excellent .
Appreciate that

Originally Posted by The Saint
Thanks Lance and I appreciate you looking into this but I don't have any emails stating that the order was cancelled nor have I heard about any refund coming my way. I'll reach out to Alex today to discuss this.
Again, I was being taken care of very well for all of my other purchases and Alex was very informative and this is why I kept doing business with him. But I'm sure you can understand my concern when I have sent numerous emails and called numerous times and no one is responding. I don't believe that is the best way to do business with a paying customer.
I made it a point when I spoke to Alex that there's clearly a miscommunication going on and that you had not received any notices or emails. He said he would be making it a priority to reach you either last night or today to get this resolved asap.

If you want to PM me your full name, I'll make it a point to be more clear to him as well.
The following users liked this post:
kennyz424 (01-19-2017)

Search this Thread