Canada Serving Canada.

Anyone used Michael&Michael autobody in Toronto? And paint question...

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2012, 10:11 PM
Badgerman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone used Michael&Michael autobody in Toronto? And paint question...

Reposted from main forum...

Planning on getting some panels resprayed on my g37s due to chips/scratches and wondered if anyone in Toronto had used this place?

They repaired and repainted a bumper on my murano and it looked good. They also offer a lifetime warranty on paint works, but just worried maybe they use a cheaper paint or something that won't look the same-a rear bumper is different to half the car!!

Is there anything specific i should ask about the quality of paint used? Good/bad brands etc?

They charge about 450 a panel...
Old 10-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Badgerman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok so I'll answer my own question in case anyone is thinking of respraying in Toronto area... GO HERE!

Had all panels completely sanded down and repainted and it looks fantastic - literally show room condition. No dodgy patches or drips or anything. And it comes with a lifetime guarantee - any flaking/fading etc and they'll redo it for free. CAA approved, and after a bit of a chat, they beat all other quotes I received (for doing the job properly-I.e., removing all fittings and not just painting sections and blending) in the area.

Highly recommended - glad I took the gamble! Besides with the guarantee you can't really go wrong.

(I should ask for commission!!)