Canada Serving Canada.

[GTA] BAD experience with Willowdale Infiniti Service Dept

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 02:08 PM
KennyG37S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by minorthreat
I think I'll try Alta next, I've read horror stories about Markham Infiniti on g35driver forum as well, so out of the 5-6 dealers in GTA only one (Alta) is recommended... ugh...
I went to Markham Infiniti to program a key. It took them 2 hours if not more, and the key cutter wasn't in that day.

I went there another time to get the key cut (for free because they already charged me the programming fee on my first visit). The new key wasn't opening my door properly. So after I tested on my car and complained that the key didn't work, they had to grind the key a little more to make it work.

All and all, it was still better than my experience in willowdale.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:09 PM
blueninjabron

as a side note, the Willowdale guy sent an e-mail to the other dealers to watch out for you. Good luck.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:01 PM
KennyG37S

Originally Posted by blueninjabron
as a side note, the Willowdale guy sent an e-mail to the other dealers to watch out for you. Good luck.
That is alright. The other dealers will be happy that they are getting more Willowdale's business.

On a side note, what can they do? Tell other dealerships to screw up my car when I bring in for service?

Last edited by KennyG37S; 01-18-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:48 PM
tallbrownie

alta

Originally Posted by HP_John
I've only had good experiences with Alta, I recommend them
Sorry maybe alta is good for repairs but there sales people are big pushovers and really clingy to gettting a sale.. I didn't like there approach very much..

just my opinon
Old 01-18-2012, 04:51 PM
tallbrownie

email

Are you serious that they actually sent out an email to watch out?

lol so a customer being satisfied is all B.S? perhaps that's just a market ploy for people to think they will get satisfactory service but in the end they get screwed
Old 01-18-2012, 09:02 PM
minorthreat

Not trying to sound like a *****, but how would you even know this? guessing you work for Infiniti? Even still why would they bother... they would be losing business?
Old 01-18-2012, 10:06 PM
Danny Boy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JohnEnglish
The way that's worded, it sounds like it's someone from the dealership that posted that.

If you search on ~*~*other forums*~*~ you'll find many stories similar to yours about Willowdale.
John:

I gave good rating to Willowdale as they look after my FX and G37 and I don't work for them or Infiniti.

Until they screw up the service I will continue to bring my cars there. I feel sorry for you getting poor service.

Try Alta as most people have good experience with them. smile...
Old 01-19-2012, 02:37 AM
HP_John

Originally Posted by tallbrownie
Sorry maybe alta is good for repairs but there sales people are big pushovers and really clingy to gettting a sale.. I didn't like there approach very much..

just my opinon
I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience. No dealer is perfect, there will always be someone who had a bad experience. Let's say Alta has 5 sales ppl (I don't know how many they have, I'm just using 5 as a example), for sure at some pt, someone has had a bad experience with 1 of those 5 sales ppl, it's just human nature.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:21 AM
blueninjabron

Isn't that where they get the term "car salesman" they are all pushy and "car salesman" like
Old 01-19-2012, 09:23 AM
JohnEnglish
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

just my opinon
Car salesmen being pushy??

I know what you're saying, but they are car salesmen. Personally, I've only every dealt with Matt the sales manager and he was pretty laid back.

Originally Posted by Danny Boy
John:

I gave good rating to Willowdale as they look after my FX and G37 and I don't work for them or Infiniti.

Until they screw up the service I will continue to bring my cars there. I feel sorry for you getting poor service.

Try Alta as most people have good experience with them. smile...
No worries, I got my car at Alta and take it there for all my servicing.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:14 AM
KennyG37S

Are you serious that they actually sent out an email to watch out?

lol so a customer being satisfied is all B.S? perhaps that's just a market ploy for people to think they will get satisfactory service but in the end they get screwed
Maybe because I wrote this post and they happened to see it.

I remembered seeing a post in G35driver a while ago, where an ex-employee of markham infiniti was forced to withdraw his complain and apologize because he was getting sued by the owner.

What a world, sigh...

Last edited by KennyG37S; 01-19-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:30 PM
Spanky G

Oakville Infiniti

Oakville Infiniti has been a nightmare for me, I bought at Alta but Oakville is so much closer I tried them for some TSB's that were going on with my 08 Coupe.
It took a huge showdown with the Service Manager there to finally get work done, just to get a loaner car was like pulling teeth.
I went to Alta for service since, I drive over an hour to take it there and its like a night and day difference! They are excellent.

My vote is Alta hands down
Old 02-18-2012, 01:37 PM
KennyG37S

Posted update at page 1

Last edited by KennyG37S; 02-18-2012 at 04:26 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Mysticalism

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im glad vancouver don't have ****ty infiniti dealerships... happy for that
Old 02-21-2012, 02:58 PM
tallbrownie

Originally Posted by Spanky G
Oakville Infiniti has been a nightmare for me, I bought at Alta but Oakville is so much closer I tried them for some TSB's that were going on with my 08 Coupe.
It took a huge showdown with the Service Manager there to finally get work done, just to get a loaner car was like pulling teeth.
I went to Alta for service since, I drive over an hour to take it there and its like a night and day difference! They are excellent.

My vote is Alta hands down

Hmmm I had a different expereince at Oakville.. Granted I only dealt witht he sales rep at Alta...

Quick Reply: [GTA] BAD experience with Willowdale Infiniti Service Dept