MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   Buying & Leasing (https://www.myg37.com/forums/buying-and-leasing-147/)
-   -   Lease Advice, Trade Advice (https://www.myg37.com/forums/buying-and-leasing/244976-lease-advice-trade-advice.html)

Bell83 03-11-2013 01:50 AM

Lease Advice, Trade Advice

1 Attachment(s)
New to the forums and been trolling for a few days now, alot of great advice here. I wanted to start my own thread even after reading page after page in this forum. Kind of just introducing myself and getting a little feedback hopefully.

I have never leased a vehicle before so everything I know about it is what I have read, the current numbers on infiniti don't sound bad at all to me($329/month Lease for 24 months, $3,199 initial payment) of course I am all for lowering the numbers anyway I can. I don't drive many miles each year and I tend to trade vehicles often. If I get a lease around the numbers above would that be a acceptable deal? It's a high initial payment but the monthly payment seems very low.

If you are still with me awesome, a little more info on what I am looking at. I will be trading in a 2004 corvette ZO6 with 16K miles, kbb.com trade-in seems high at around 29K but edmunds.com trade-in I hope is extremely low at around 15K. The price difference there really has me unsure of what dealers will be trying to offer me for my vehicle which is easily 9/10.

I am looking at getting into a G37 Coupe, 6MT would be what I want but I don't see any current offers on this vehicle. I would settle for the current offer of the coupe with premium package, adding Navi which is a must. I am always willing to travel for the right deals, I live in North Carolina and have bought vehicles in Texas, Pennsylvania etc.etc.

Let me bring the wall of text to an end here, sorry about that! Great forum and I really appreciate all the advice I have came across so far!

Attachment 156443

IPL 370GT 03-11-2013 11:18 AM

Where in NC do you live? Are you not interested in private selling the Z06?

329 a month with only 3200 down seems good IMO. If you're planning on modifying the car, I would finance not lease. How many allotted miles come with the 329 payment per year?

DONTTASEMEBRO 03-11-2013 11:24 AM

You can go lower than 329 a month trust me. I got a 13G Sedan with sport,premium and navi. I got to paying 300 even a month with 3k down

Bell83 03-12-2013 01:42 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I have never leased before but I don't really mod vehicles, keep them for a few years at most and then trade them. The most I would do to it is coils/wheels, it's also 10k miles per year. That quote is right from infinitiusa.

If you know of any lease deals feel free to point me in that direction, I would prefer a G37S but I'm not really buying the car for speed so the right deal on a G37 coupe journey I would still be all over it.

Located around Greensboro, I would be interested in selling the ZO6 outright. It's a 2 owner vehicle with a clean carfax, always garaged and hardly ever driven to be honest. It has 16,xxx miles and completely stock aside from the tint and wheels(and shorty antenna lol).

Attachment 156357
Attachment 156358
Attachment 156359