Top ten reasons for Sway Bar UPGRADE!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 11:14 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
????Why do I need Eibach Sway Bars for MyG37????

TOP 10 questions my customers ask, when making a purchase of aftermarket sway bar.

1. My OEM already comes standard with Sway Bars. Why do I need to replace them?

2. I don’t track my G. Nor I drive my car fast. Do I still need to replace my Sways?

3. I have coilover system replaced on my G. Will sway bars still make noticeable difference?

4. I don’t have enough money now to spend on Sways. Can you give me some discount?

5. Can I replace my sways by myself? Or do I need to hire someone to do for me?

6. My G is leased, will I have problem when I return my car?

7. Do I have to replace end links for the sways?

8. Which company makes ideal sways for my G?

9. Will my aftermarket exhaust have problems with the new sway bars?

10. What is warranty on the sways?

Well above questions are what we face, before making most of our mods. By the end of this post you will find out exactly why you need new sways. Be able to make correct decisions what, when, and how to make sway bar upgrades.

1. My OEM already has sways……….

Well yes they do, however when engineers at Nissan (Infiniti) alike designed sways they did not have you the driver into consideration. When you are driving alone by yourself, no one else on the vehicle. You are pre-loading right side of your vehicle, which is direct affect from your weight on driver side. Does your G make left handed turns better than your right handed turns? Do you rub your driver side front wheels considerably more than your passenger side? Above two question if yes, is direct result of pre-load. Pre-Load is condition when you sit on driver seats and because of your weight affects opposite side of the cars sways. Well you could avoid right hand turns, or always carry your friends around. But 95% of the time you are driving alone.

2. I don’t track my G………….
Well even if you don’t track your G, with added balance of weight shift. Your tire will last longer. Performance gain of 50% - 60. Stable lane change at freeway speed.

3. I have coilovers, I don’t think I will need sways……
Well I track my G, and when I had KW V3 coilovers alone vs. coils+Eibach sways, I broke my lap time by more than 5 seconds. From stock coils vs. KW V3, 4 second gain. Price $$$$ on KW’s vs $$$ on Eibach.

4. I don’t have enough money to buy sways………
Well that is easy, to kick off our inception to MyG37.com forum. 35% off retail shipped (US & Canada) on sways from Eibach for G’s. Plus Eibach will give you a mail in cash for 10% now until 12/31/2010(US Customers Only).

5. Can I replace Sways by myself?
Yes only difficulty I encountered was to remove axle back exhaust just enough opening to insert new ones.

6. My G is leased…..
Make sure to keep your stock oem bushings and sways. And silicone lubricant that came with Eibach sways. Replace them before returning. And I am sure you will receive 100% back for your sways while you have used. Because you can resell them, at the price you purchased from us. Eibach gives you million miles warranty, so you could literally pass onto your great grand sons or daughters.

7. Do I have to replace endlinks too?
No with Eibach strongest and most aggressive sways on the current market. You don’t need to replace to adjustable end links. They are rigid enough to make pre-load weight obsolete.

8. Which company makes ideal sways?
Very easy Eibach does.

9. Will after market exhaust cause problem?
No because Eibach sways are mm’s thicker than your stocks. Not inches.

10. Warranty?
Eibach 1’000’000 miles warranty.

11. Our Exclusive unbeatable price @ http://www.aftermarketuning.com/eiba.../i-285991.aspx

Last edited by JEBperformance; 05-18-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:15 PM
Greekboy115

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Could you PM me a cost on Eibach & Hotchkis sways for a V36 sedan.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:34 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Greekboy115
Could you PM me a cost on Eibach & Hotchkis sways for a V36 sedan.
PM sent, thank you for asking.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:19 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Regarding Eibach fitment to other than G37 Coupe

According to latest information from EIBACH R&D fitment to G35 & G37 07+ sedans, test fitting is scheduled during first week of January 2011. However I have been in contact with R&D department since last September. Especially after Hotchkis have released fitment to G35x & G37x coupe and sedans.

Late November I personally had the opportunity to speak to R&D personnel. At the Buttonwillow Racing Track. Since Eibach was out there during the track event. "I don't think for especially for x's or AWD G35x and G37x, test fitting will not happen during early 2011", since their test fitting schedules are full right now.

Now Hotchkis is a company who work swiftly toward newer models. They already came up with Infiniti G37x model which you can pre-order them now, since they are under production. ETA shipping date will be late January 2011.

I personally think Hotchkis Sway Bars are better for Sedans. Most sedan owners use their car as family car. Now if you want to really wait for the Eibach to get sharper steering response. And put your children subject to G-forces, well little exaggeration here. With Hotchkis since they are adjustable. Sharper turns than your current OEM, yet more forgiving than Eibach. Especially if you look under the car on AWD's you will see flimsy thin Sway Bars, that does not seem to do much. I had one of my customer who purchased G37 Coupe OEM Sways and fitted on G37x's. And when I saw them both OEM G37x came with tooth pick compared to G Coupes.

Here are Hotchkis Sways for models for all G35 and G37, including All Wheel Drive.
WE OFFER SPECIAL DISCOUNT TO FORUM MEMBERS
PM US FOR YOUR TAILORED PRICING

For Canadian Customers, remember we are only company who offer free shipping to you. We ship using , Priority International to CANADA, so you don't even pay UPS brokerage fees. I think where most Gx's are sold.

Sport Sway Bar Set, 08+ 370Z, G37, G37S, G35

Description:

Enhance the cornering performance of your 370Z or G37 with a set of Hotchkis Sport Suspension sport sway bars. Our sport sway bar package increases front/rear roll stiffness giving the car crisp, quick turn-in response and balanced handling. As delivered the car has slight under steer and limited roll control. Sport sway bars give the driver the ability to rotate the car on corner entry and steer with the throttle when necessary. The dreaded under steer is eliminated and the handling becomes comfortably neutral with added traction during cornering. Hotchkis Sport Suspension sway bars feature a durable powder coat finish, greasable bushings, and brackets

PART # 22441 RWD Models Only! Does not fit All Wheel Drive models.

Features:
• Lightweight, Durable 1 3/8" (35mm) Tubular Front Bar.
• Lightweight, Durable 1.125 (28mm) Tubular Rear Bar 3 Way Adjustable
• Premium mounting hardware including, greasable polyurethane bushings and heavy duty brackets.
• Finished in durable anthracite powder coat.
Benefits:
• Brings handling excitement to your 370Z, G37 or G35
• Dramatically improves steering and chassis response
• Increases stability, improves traction, reduces body roll by increasing front/rear roll stiffness
• Easy bolt-on installation.
Specs:
Front Sway Bar 35mm (Ø1-3/8") Hollow
+230% Stiffer than Stock G37
+205% Stiffer than stock G37S
+230% Stiffer than stock G37S
Rear Sway Bar 28.5mm (Ø1.125") Hollow 3 Way Adjustable
+130, 185, 260% Stiffer than Stock G37,
+15, 40, 75% Stiffer than stock G37S
+60, 100, 155% Stiffer than stock G35S
Effective 8-17-2010 the size of this rear bar has been changed from 27mm to 28.5.

Application Guide:
09-10 Nissan 370Z
07-10 Infiniti G35 Sedan 4dr
08-10 Infiniti G37 Coupe
08-10 Infiniti G37 S Coupe

Sport Sway Bar Set, 08+ G35X, G37X (AWD)

Description:

Enhance the cornering performance of your G35X/G37X with a set of Hotchkis Sport Suspension sport sway bars. Our sport sway bar package increases front/rear roll stiffness giving the car crisp, quick turn-in response and balanced handling. As delivered the car has slight under steer and limited roll control. Sport sway bars give the driver the ability to rotate the car on corner entry and steer with the throttle when necessary. The dreaded under steer is eliminated and the handling becomes comfortably neutral with added traction during cornering. Hotchkis Sport Suspension sway bars feature a durable powder coat finish, greasable bushings, and brackets

PART # 22443 fits 08+ G35X, G37X AWD Models Only.

Features:
• Lightweight, Durable 1 3/8" (35mm) Tubular Front Bar.
• Lightweight, Durable 1.125" (28mm) Tubular Rear Bar 3 Way Adjustable
• Premium mounting hardware including, greasable polyurethane bushings and heavy duty brackets.
• Finished in durable anthracite powder coat.
Benefits:
• Brings handling excitement to your G35X
• Dramatically improves steering and chassis response
• Increases stability, improves traction, reduces body roll by increasing front/rear roll stiffness
• Easy bolt-on installation.

Application Guide:
08-10 Infiniti G37X (AWD)
08-10 Infiniti G35X (AWD)

Last edited by JEBperformance; 12-21-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Old 12-22-2010, 09:18 AM
jujubii
Premier Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
would you recommend it on a AT nonsport?
i just want a slightly stiffer turn and more stable lane changes
Old 12-22-2010, 01:20 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jujubii
would you recommend it on a AT nonsport?
i just want a slightly stiffer turn and more stable lane changes
All comes down to drivers preference.......
For example Janson Button famed F1 driver likes the car to be driven smooth. With slight under steer. Now a younger driver sharing same team mate Lewis Hamilton Likes sharper turns. Both are world champions under same MacLaren F1 racing team.

As is on the racing track. Same goes out on the streets. If you want to just stiffen a bit please consider Stillen Sways for your G37 AT non-sport. Both Hotchkis and Eibach will provoke considerably sharper turns. As you like to have your car slightly responsive turns. Stillen is one that suites you best. To your advantage they are less expensive than other sway bar brands.

PM us for STILLEN SWAY Bars.

Sway Bars maintain feel and control by balancing the vehicle and keeping your car from rolling excessively in the corners. They also play a critical function by keeping maximum tire contact with the road. Original equipment Sway Bars are often way too small for true performance. These bars are made from high strength aircraft grade steel. Such a strong material is required for maximum torsional strength and durability.
Old 12-22-2010, 03:33 PM
GPR-37s
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Sent you a PM...
Old 12-22-2010, 04:19 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by GPR-37s
Sent you a PM...
Got your PM, Replied to your PM.
Old 12-22-2010, 06:02 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Thank you for asking, PM sent
Old 12-22-2010, 11:38 PM
jmlenz

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
PM price shipped to 92122 please
Old 12-23-2010, 01:47 AM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by jmlenz
PM price shipped to 92122 please
PM sent, thank you for your inquiry.
Old 12-23-2010, 04:16 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

PM sent, thank you
Old 12-23-2010, 06:47 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

infamousstunna Your order Eibach Sway Bar has been shipped today. Along with your rear tie brace from GTSPEC. Thank you for your business.
Old 12-24-2010, 01:59 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

PM sent to CANADA
Old 12-24-2010, 10:36 PM
JEBperformance
Former Sponsor

PM reply shipped to 92614, Thank you for asking

Quick Reply: Top ten reasons for Sway Bar UPGRADE!!!!!!