Coilovers help!!! G37Xs Coupe

Old 04-20-2017, 10:48 AM
Sofakingnice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Coilovers help!!! G37Xs Coupe

ok so first off, I'm new to this forum and i apologize if someone else has posted this info already but I couldn't find anything on this topic. I have a g37xs coupe (same as the Q60 awd) and I want to know what coils to get. I know they sell the BC coils for them but I don't want them bc people have said they take forever to settle and I'll start rubbing. Please give me some suggestions... thanks
Old 04-20-2017, 10:56 AM
slartibartfast
Super Moderator

Received 836 Likes on 715 Posts
There is a Brakes and Suspension subforum under the Tech forum which contains a sticky thread discussing AWD coil-overs.
Old 04-20-2017, 02:03 PM
JM Auto Racing
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Sofakingnice
ok so first off, I'm new to this forum and i apologize if someone else has posted this info already but I couldn't find anything on this topic. I have a g37xs coupe (same as the Q60 awd) and I want to know what coils to get. I know they sell the BC coils for them but I don't want them bc people have said they take forever to settle and I'll start rubbing. Please give me some suggestions... thanks
Rubbing depends on how low you go. Every coilover is the same.
Like most suspension products there is a break in period for coilovers as well. No one company takes longer than others.

Search this Thread