Body Interior Exterior Lighting Reviews on body interior exterior lighting for G vehicles.

Review OEMassive Coupe headlights

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 08:05 PM
xxg00w0
Registered Member

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
can you take some pics under direct sun light? i wanna see how bright they are.
Old 06-21-2018, 11:15 PM
Ryemageddon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Arxylis
I'm not sure about the high beams that come with it. I got LEDs from Hikari and they fit but I had to modify the round cover so that I could run the cable through that goes to the LED driver. I zip tied the driver to the headlight wiring harness. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of this.
How did you get the Hikari H7 LEDS to fit? I purchased the same setup and tried to install them today and the clip for the standard h7 bulb won't go over the fan/back of the Hikari LEDS. I'm baffled by how you made it work/fit?!?! Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! 😀👍
Old 07-09-2018, 02:39 PM
RickyBobby
Registered Member

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
I agree these are a bit busy for the G’s lines but like that it shows GTR similarities. How has the quality been? I’ve seen some LED WRX taillights that I like but the build quality is awful. So many people’s LED’s on those burn out and sure they have a 1 year warranty that they honor, but kinda SOL after that year’s up. These been holding up?
Old 07-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Arxylis
Average Joe

Received 51 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by Ryemageddon
How did you get the Hikari H7 LEDS to fit? I purchased the same setup and tried to install them today and the clip for the standard h7 bulb won't go over the fan/back of the Hikari LEDS. I'm baffled by how you made it work/fit?!?! Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! 😀👍
Sorry for the delayed response, I'm not on here much anymore.

If you partially insert the bulb, then flip the clip over it, you can insert it the rest of the way and get it to latch. It takes a bit of patience to get it to line up right.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:19 AM
Arxylis
Average Joe

Originally Posted by RickyBobby
I agree these are a bit busy for the G’s lines but like that it shows GTR similarities. How has the quality been? I’ve seen some LED WRX taillights that I like but the build quality is awful. So many people’s LED’s on those burn out and sure they have a 1 year warranty that they honor, but kinda SOL after that year’s up. These been holding up?
I didn't have any problems with LED's burning out or moisture ingress. I traded my G in at the end of February though so I don't have any other updates on the lights.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:13 PM
saywat?
Registered Member

Received 276 Likes on 238 Posts
^wat are they giving for g37 trade ins now days?
Old 07-10-2018, 09:17 PM
Arxylis
Average Joe

Originally Posted by saywat?
^wat are they giving for g37 trade ins now days?
About 7k for mine. 110k miles, 2008.
Old 07-17-2018, 10:59 PM
Ryemageddon

Thanks for the info. I went with a different led bulb that fit easier.

On on a different note I figured out what that extra block of light is above the “core section” of lighting. It’s the inner square lens closest to the round high beam lens. I don’t see there’s any adjustment for that specific one though.....
Old 08-06-2018, 08:22 PM
alberto555552
Registered Member

Anybody know how I can have the LED accent strip ON all the time like a DRL without having to switch on the parking lights?
Old 10-25-2018, 11:53 AM
CWorksDesign
Registered Member

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Has anyone found a fix for the light bleed making a box shape on the garage door?
Old 10-25-2018, 10:39 PM
mummy2
Registered Member

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
Originally Posted by CWorksDesign
Has anyone found a fix for the light bleed making a box shape on the garage door?
Mine are the same way. Probably just going to have to live with it. The light pattern is horrible but it does illuminate every thing in front of you.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:29 PM
Japan
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How have these held up a year later??

How have these held up? Im stuck between going with these since it seems to be cheaper than buying one oem headlight ... my stocks have water in passanger and caused ballast to go.. so need something asap
Old 11-02-2018, 03:45 PM
mummy2
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Japan
How have these held up? Im stuck between going with these since it seems to be cheaper than buying one oem headlight ... my stocks have water in passanger and caused ballast to go.. so need something asap
i say go for it. I paid $360 something with the 15% off coupon eBay runs once a month. They look cool and they do illuminate your entire field of vision. Haven't been flashed yet. Those box things do light up road signs from quit a distance. You don't really notice it unless you're facing a building though. You'll need to buy a new ballast cause you're supposed to transfer your old ones over. Install isn't hard just a little time consuming if it's your first time doing it. I suggest a cordless drill or impact wrench. Also I had to push on the headlights before i tightened up the screws to get it to line up. I did it myself but a Nissan/infiniti shop said they would have charged a 100-150 dollars. I didn't take off the entire bumper either. I took off everything except the ones on the bottom. Just lay a sheet on the ground and you can just bend the bumper out of the way. I still have a little gap where the bumper meets the hood but I'll try to fix that later.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:49 PM
Japan
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Code? Lol

Whats the code I have mine in ebay shopping cart for $420
Old 11-02-2018, 03:54 PM
mummy2
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Japan
Whats the code I have mine in ebay shopping cart for $420
That code been expired. You'll have to download the eBay app and accept notifications. About once a month for 1 day or maybe a week they will give out a code for 15 or 20 percent off your entire purchase. A couple of weeks ago was the last time they did it

Quick Reply: Review OEMassive Coupe headlights