MyG37

MyG37 (https://www.myg37.com/forums/)
-   Audio, Video & Electronics (https://www.myg37.com/forums/audio-video-and-electronics-310/)
-   -   Help iPod connection issue (https://www.myg37.com/forums/audio-video-and-electronics/291251-ipod-connection-issue.html)

rulys97 01-04-2019 08:07 PM

iPod connection issue

Hello everyone
So I have this issue with my 08 Infiniti G37 coupe, I purchased a device to be able to use Bluetooth with my g, however, the device did not worked, later I tried with a different cable and with and iPod and that even worked, so I’m thinking the problem is not the cable maybe is the socket (where you attach the cable to the car) so I want to know what can I do or if is there a configuration in not doing.
thanks folks

jpowersjr2 01-06-2019 04:38 PM

Think about it again. If it worked when you tried a different cable and iPod then obviously it's not the socket. Use the cable that worked and connect it to your Bluetooth device/receiver. Make sure your phone can see and connect to it.

rulys97 01-06-2019 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by jpowersjr2 (Post 4226816)
Think about it again. If it worked when you tried a different cable and iPod then obviously it's not the socket. Use the cable that worked and connect it to your Bluetooth device/receiver. Make sure your phone can see and connect to it.

No, I tried with a different cable and it’s still not working, sorry for the confusion

jpowersjr2 01-09-2019 12:47 AM

You could try checking the fuse for it. It's different for others depending on model and options but on mine it helps to have at least one song on your phone (iTunes for me). I stream Spotify through my Bovee1000 and it works pretty good. Has a few small quirks but its much better than an AUX cable. You can use steering wheel controls and it will display the song. Some members have had hit or miss luck with but you can always return it (on Amazon).

This might be worth looking through, might be a way to reset everything.

labowsky 01-16-2019 02:35 PM

Thanks for this menu.

My Bovee1000 sometimes works when I start my car and sometimes it takes about 5 minutes for it to boot up.

The unit is fine as it works consistently on other vehicles.

This menu might help.

jpowersjr2 01-17-2019 01:15 AM

No problem. Yup that's what mine does as well. Either way I am happy with it as it works a majority of the time and the sound quality is still good. I much rather use it than a damn aux cord (no steering wheel controls besides volume, no artist/track display).

Mizzy 05-01-2021 07:34 AM

Did you figure out the power issue?

Originally Posted by labowsky (Post 4228259)
Thanks for this menu.

My Bovee1000 sometimes works when I start my car and sometimes it takes about 5 minutes for it to boot up.

The unit is fine as it works consistently on other vehicles.

This menu might help.

Im running into the same problem. Did you find out if it was a fuse for that ipod socket? Cant seem to get power from mine either! Which fuse number is it? Cant find this info anywhere. I have everything else I’ve been told i needed. CableJive. Bouvee 1000, and the 30 pin ipod wire. Getting no blue light on my Bouvee :(