Notices
Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Help canít play music on G37 Ď12

Old 12-10-2018, 03:56 PM
DageeGrey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
canít play music on G37 Ď12

hey guys,
how yaíll doing? basically, I have a G37x 2012 and my car is not packed with nav (stupid for a Ď12 i know i bought it second hand. apparently itís an extra and ON TOP of that i donít have a digital clock on the screen -.-)

the main purpose of this post is; an issue with my aux cable (I connect my iphone 7 with an usb port to listen to spotify.) also, I plugged my phone in my cousins mercedes and the music plays.. but on my G it says Ďno songí.
FYI: it charges my phone..
FYI #2: i could listen with my usb port from my phone to my car. out of the blue, it stopped working.. but i can make phone calls and my car acts normal until i want to play some music. the song plays on my phone but somehow my car canít recognize it. itís hard to explain.

I switched my usb port (I made sure the spare one worked properly and it did), I deleted and reinstalled spotify, I disconnected my phone that was linked to my car; I tried everything.. now iím out of ideas. I looked on youtube, but no luck. it seems like everyone that owns an infiniti had the same issue. if itís possible, i donít wish to buy an electronic gadget.

PS: maybe a fuse fried or my aux cord is broken (how? idk it makes no sense because I didnít do anything differently)

please help me out. thanks in advance 😊

Last edited by DageeGrey; 12-10-2018 at 04:01 PM.