Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Smart Converter Cable for Music On-the-Go, Mobile Hot Spot and other news from G

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2017, 12:25 PM
gromaudio
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
Smart Converter Cable for Music On-the-Go, Mobile Hot Spot and other news from G

Latest updates on our smart music converter cable for the Android phone, Mobile Hot Spot and other news, click below:
GROM Newsletter

Smart Converter Cable for Music On-the-Go for Android Phones

GROM Newsletter
Old 04-15-2017, 12:43 PM
boogiePls
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey gromaudio, thought I'd let you know that my car was missing some modules on the radio unit and the wirelinq cable seems to be working now! Is there a site where we can keep up to date with the latest firmware? Thanks for the kind support!
Old 04-16-2017, 08:47 PM
joemill453
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gromaudio
Latest updates on our smart music converter cable for the Android phone, Mobile Hot Spot and other news, click below:
GROM Newsletter

Smart Converter Cable for Music On-the-Go for Android Phones

GROM Newsletter
I don't see the g37 listed, I have a 2012 with the bose and nav system. Will this allow me to plug my android device into the ipod usb connector and see me album art and everything?!?!
Old 04-16-2017, 11:27 PM
gromaudio
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Originally Posted by boogiePls
Hey gromaudio, thought I'd let you know that my car was missing some modules on the radio unit and the wirelinq cable seems to be working now! Is there a site where we can keep up to date with the latest firmware? Thanks for the kind support!
That is great to hear! We will have a dedicated webpage with the Wirelinq firmware updates, please stay tuned - probably within two weeks.

I also recommend to sign up for our newsletter updates at USB and Android Car Kits | iPod, iPhone, AUX Car Adapters | Bluetooth Hands Free Car Adapters | Bluetooth Car Kits (at the very bottom of the page). We usually send the emails about once a month, and include the updates there. Thank you.
The following users liked this post:
boogiePls (04-17-2017)
Old 04-16-2017, 11:29 PM
gromaudio
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Originally Posted by joemill453
I don't see the g37 listed, I have a 2012 with the bose and nav system. Will this allow me to plug my android device into the ipod usb connector and see me album art and everything?!?!
Hello, yes Wirelinq will work for you.
Accessories, Tools, Car Holders

Thank you.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:17 PM
joemill453
Registered Member

Originally Posted by gromaudio
Hello, yes Wirelinq will work for you.
Accessories, Tools, Car Holders

Thank you.
awesome ill be ordering one of each right now! thank you for this!!!
Old 04-27-2017, 02:51 PM
gromaudio
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Originally Posted by joemill453
awesome ill be ordering one of each right now! thank you for this!!!
That is great, thanks a lot for your order. Yesterday we tested Wirelinq Type-C with new Samsung S8, and all works great.

Wirelinq Android Integration USB converter cable for many vehicles, tested with Samsung S8
Old 05-31-2017, 03:53 PM
braboftw

Hey GROM I'm wondering when I can expect this usb cable to arrive to my place in Canada? I've been anxiously waiting since I backed it around november.
Old 05-31-2017, 04:52 PM
gromaudio
MYG37.COM Sponsor

Originally Posted by braboftw
Hey GROM I'm wondering when I can expect this usb cable to arrive to my place in Canada? I've been anxiously waiting since I backed it around november.
Hello,
Thank you for backing Wirelinq on Kickstarter. USB Type-C are shipped, and we plan to ship by the end of this week to all backers. MicroUSB some were shipped, and some are still pending due to the factory mistake. They did more Type-C then MicroUSB.

Please PM me your name and I will check the status of your reward.

Thank you for backing Wirelinq, and apologize for the long wait.