Audio, Video & Electronics Reviews on G Audio, Video, and Electronics.

Review: Carsmo Stainless Steel knobs

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2014, 11:27 PM
RavensMinded00
Registered Member

Received 54 Likes on 37 Posts
Just installed mine yesterday. Very nice look and feel. Won't bother with pictures, I think everyone has the idea.
The following users liked this post:
RayCARSMO (10-12-2014)
Old 06-25-2015, 02:57 PM
n3zeex89

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by soolman32
I recently came across a thread by one of the new forum vendor CARSMO. They offer replacement stainless steel ***** for the radio and AC control *****. I honestly never gave much thought to the ones that my car came with but the second I saw the pictures of their product, I knew I had to have them.

To try and keep this organized and mainly stopping myself from rambling on about these *****, I'll break this review into sections. Staff interaction, Packaging, installation and overall satisfaction.

Staff Interaction

As previously mentioned, the second I saw these I knew I had to have them. A quick couple of PMs exchanged with Ray and my ***** were on the way. He was really responsive and quickly addressed my questions. ***** were sent out on Friday the 25th and arrived today. Fast delivery and great customer service. So for this section I give Ray and CARSMO a 10/10

Packaging

Everything arrived well packaged. Bubble wrap was used to ensure the aluminum casing did not get scratched in transit. Once you open the case, there is 4 recessed spot for each **** to fit into. You can see all the attention to detail to ensure these ***** are protected and scratch free when you received them. Very classy packaging and honestly something I'd expect for some high end jewelery or something along those line. They really went above and beyond. a few pictures below. Another easy 10/10

Installation

The first thing I noticed when I pulled the CARSMO ***** out of their casing is their premium feel and appearance. Installation was extremely easy. Literally pull off the old plain factory ***** and push in the classy new ones. Fitment was on point. Didn't have to fuss with them at all. The SS finish offers a great contrast against my CF trim pieces and is a great compliment to the Infiniti analog clock. Feels like these are the ***** Infiniti should've offered from the factory. Another 10/10 here

Before

After

Overall Satisfaction

Everything about these CARSMO ***** screams premium and class. There was a lot attention to detail put into them and it shows in the packaging, feel, fit and finish on them. They look fantastic! Never thought I'd get excited about radio/AC ***** but the team at CARSMO changed all that with these. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking to add a bit more of a premium feel to your interior. Extremely satisfied and glad I got these. An easy 10/10
are theese the ss or the high polished s.s show here?
Old 06-26-2015, 02:08 AM
RayCARSMO
Former Sponsor

Received 56 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by n3zeex89
are theese the ss or the high polished s.s show here?
These are the classic stainless steel *****. The High polished ***** are out of stock indefinitely.
Old 07-01-2015, 11:04 PM
willisreed

I just received and installed mine. I ended up using a pair of older to pull the OEM ***** off and used my hand to install the new SS *****...very easy and finished up before the song did that was playing on the stereo. Props to the vendor...quick communication and quick shipping!
RayCARSMO (07-02-2015)
Old 07-02-2015, 01:38 AM
mmnjtwa

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Didn't know these existed until I found someone parting out his car and selling them. They were sold before I could buy them, but I immediately searched online and found them. Shipping time was great, and the product screams quality and class. I, especially, wanted these ***** because I'm mounting my Audison Bit One controller near my shift ****, and it has a stainless ****. Now everything will blend together. Thanks Ray.
RayCARSMO (07-02-2015)
Old 09-24-2015, 09:15 PM
MacEZ
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I lasted 2 days after seeing these... Ordered this evening!

Chris
RayCARSMO (09-25-2015)
Old 02-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Chonch1224
Registered Member

Originally Posted by RayCARSMO
These are the classic stainless steel *****. The High polished ***** are out of stock indefinitely.
High polished back in stock! Ordering right now!
Old 02-11-2016, 10:47 AM
VIVID
Pyroclastic Flow

Received 358 Likes on 277 Posts
I ordered myself a set of High Polished too.

Should be getting them today!!

Sean
Old 02-16-2016, 06:40 PM
Chonch1224
Registered Member

Did anyone else have problems with install? My temperature ***** were extremely difficult to get n, I actually could not get one on at all. Wrote an e-mail, hope to hear back soon... It's a shame because the top two installed look great!
Old 02-17-2016, 09:19 AM
Chonch1224
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Chonch1224
Did anyone else have problems with install? My temperature ***** were extremely difficult to get n, I actually could not get one on at all. Wrote an e-mail, hope to hear back soon... It's a shame because the top two installed look great!
FOLLOW UP

INCREDIBLE Customer Service!!! Replied back within a day and solved my problem. Man these look great cannot wait to get my new set
Old 02-28-2016, 11:19 AM
kennyz424

Received 1,498 Likes on 1,271 Posts
The high polished says they're sold out on their website! I guess I gotta wait but it never occurred to me that I can change these ***** until I randomly came across this thread today! This is an awesome product and by all the reviews I've read I can not wait to order a set for myself.
Old 05-19-2016, 11:21 PM
Jb0201

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do you have the website link to where you got your carbon fiber trim kit?
Old 01-05-2017, 12:09 AM
mrmebeotchi
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My 2c,

- Removing the old *****: Push Dental floss behind the *** and you can pull gently to remove them. Saves the **** in case you ever want to go back.

- Carsmo ***: Way better fit and finish look. Sadly, feels like less of an aesthetic gain on the sport silver trim. Looks great in most all other applications. They do have a heavier weight to them, thus the action of turning the *** has less resistance based on the momentum. You motion of turning the **** feels smoother as it clicks through. Personally, i liked the old **** feel when turning. The resistance was great, as it made it really easy to tell how far you've turned it without having to look.

All that said, worth the price of admission.
Would ride again!
Old 01-05-2017, 12:42 PM
steven92

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts
The carsmo ***** are awesome. Great improvement over stock. I threw out the cheap stock ones into the garbage.
RayCARSMO (01-07-2017)
Old 01-06-2017, 01:53 AM
NeverBoneStock
Premier Member

Received 69 Likes on 56 Posts
Is there solution for the ***** spinning. Mine just started to do this.

Quick Reply: Review: Carsmo Stainless Steel knobs