Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

New project: Android OS on the G37 screen

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 01:16 AM
g532f

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by montymofya
I got it to work but quality sucked man any one had a better quality or no humming?????
I know this is super old, but you need the following to fix the video. If you want to fix the audio, you'll need a ground loop isolator for that, too.

Amazon.com: C2G / Cables To Go 41145 Composite Video Isolation Transformer: Electronics Amazon.com: C2G / Cables To Go 41145 Composite Video Isolation Transformer: Electronics

Amazon.com: PAC SNI-1/3.5 3.5-mm Ground Loop Noise Isolator Works with iPod/Zune/iRiver and Others: Automotive Amazon.com: PAC SNI-1/3.5 3.5-mm Ground Loop Noise Isolator Works with iPod/Zune/iRiver and Others: Automotive

good luck
Old 02-16-2018, 11:38 AM
VVladislav

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This is small

Originally Posted by g532f
I know this is super old, but you need the following to fix the video. If you want to fix the audio, you'll need a ground loop isolator for that, too.

Amazon.com: C2G / Cables To Go 41145 Composite Video Isolation Transformer: Electronics

Amazon.com: PAC SNI-1/3.5 3.5-mm Ground Loop Noise Isolator Works with iPod/Zune/iRiver and Others: Automotive

good luck
found this. Not bad in price. Seems like it works well for auto

HDMI to RCA Cable – Hassle Free - Converts Digital HDMI signal to Analog RCA/AV – Works w/ TV/HDTV/XBOX 360/PC/DVD & More – All-In-One Converter Cable Saves You Money - HDMI to AV Converter https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KW3MU1G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_uwWHAbFC762WT
Old 01-01-2022, 08:30 AM
Etiennear
Registered Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My gps screen turn off when i move untlis i press the break again

Originally Posted by cribbsjy
You are correct. That's why i said in the OP that the unmentionable must be performed.
can i ask for your help about how to make the gps works even when moving? Because i need to put gps for my wife and it is nkt working when she starts moving the car
i know i have to ground the parking brake line and cut the speed one but i dont know how to identify them, mine is 2010 with navigation but not updated since 2013 and i live in middle east so no dealer update for the nav
Old 01-01-2022, 10:21 AM
ILM-NC G37S
Registered Member

Received 1,251 Likes on 1,013 Posts
Have you tried looking at the service manuals: Factory Service Manuals? You would need sections AV and PG.

Now, I will point out that being you are in Dubai, your car is likely a GCC-spec car (GCC=Nissan code for Middle East). If your convertible is a GCC-spec car, then the wiring will be different for some systems, including the AV.

I would download the factory manual and compare the wiring diagrams with your wiring hardware/ harnesses/ connectors to see if they are the same or different. Everything you seek is in those manuals assuming they match your cars wiring.

It is not that we don't want to help, but there are thin lines that can not be crossed.