West Serving AZ, CA, HI, NV

park place infiniti dealership

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 09:11 PM
bluedevils95

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
park place infiniti dealership

also posting it here since the regional are slow.

Who else had issues w/ this dealership?

I am from Orange County or LA area and my car broke down 98 miles from vegas. to be exact, baker is when it happen. I have an after market oil cooler on my car that went bad. The cooler failed on me and started leaking oil from the connection of the steal breaded lines to the sandwich plate. The other part that went bad was the rear timing seal which is also leaking oil. Wednesday afternoon when my car became un-driveable and i called the elite warranty to tow my car to the park place infiniti and thursday is when they got a chance to look at the car. That was the problems they told me. Today (Friday) morning i wake up early to drive down to see what's going on w/ my car and why they are not fixing my car. When i get there the service guy i was dealing w/ told me the manager told the tech not to touch my car any feather. Warranty voided. Well, thanks for shoving a stick up my A$$. and they just didn't shove it up there straight but sideways.

I contacted Stillen since it was there product and i am been dealing w/ another guy i normally don't and he was willing to help as long as the car gets back to there shop. The Infiniti dealership i normally deal w/ told me to get my car back here and they will fix it under warranty when i told them what was wrong.

Park place told me to go somewhere else to get it fixed and told me nissan and some other backyard shop. WTF. How can you do that to a costumer that you will not fix there car and leave them high and dry? I don't care about the warranty part. Just get the car running so i can get home and take it to the people to get my car fixed the right way. That is all i ask.

I go to the Nissan dealership down the street and i am so surprise that the tech guy put me first in front of everybody to get me back on the road. A+ to that dealership. Park place infiniti.... big fat F-!!! Nissan took my car in and inspected and they told me a different story and that the infiniti dealership was not telling the truth. The oil filter went bad and all they did was to get another one to replace it. Car is running fine and drove it 8 miles to breakfast and no oil leaks after breakfast for an hour.

I am a loyal costumer to infiniti. Not only did i buy a 2008 G35 but i also purchased a 2011 M37. I buy infiniti because they stand by there name and get the job done and put costumers 1st. How is it that nissan out does them? That was not professional on Infiniti part and this will not end here.

Last edited by bluedevils95; 06-07-2014 at 10:53 AM.
Old 06-07-2014, 01:50 AM
mannyh316

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm a Las Vegas local and I agree they have a useless service department. I use to have a service writer that I dealt with but he moved back to CA. They are the only Infinitii dealer within 230 miles radius which sucks
Old 06-12-2014, 02:55 PM
pheonix75

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I have been dealing with a nightmare with them ...They have to be the worst dealer/service/body shop I have ever dealt with. You need to contact Infiniti Consumer Affairs about this....I opened a case as well.
Old 06-15-2014, 01:57 PM
bluedevils95

I already contacted headquarters and they gave me a debit card for my car. Not much but better then nothing. I have park place the worst review on yelp. Not once but twice. If I can figure out my wife's password I will give them another review. There service really suck and the tech have no knowledge in these cars.
The following users liked this post:
pheonix75 (06-15-2014)
Old 06-27-2014, 05:11 AM
NoveL48
Registered Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Worst dealership I've ever dealt with.. I asked them to change my Nav screen while I had the warranty, so they ordered it and told me they would call me when they get it in.

Fast forward 2 weeks, no call, I call them and they say they have it in.. So I go in, and they ordered the wrong ****ing Nav screen, took another week for them to get the correct screen and they STILL did not call to tell me.

The service advisor at the time was completely USELESS as I was explaining a problem with my car and he didn't want to believe me..

Before FINALLY returning my car back to me, they decided to give it a car wash, the car wash them proceeded to scratch up my ENTIRE car's paint and break my license plate frame in half.

They decided to paint the rear bumper of my car for free since they were the cause of the HUGE scratch, and that took another week..

The loaner car they gave me was also running low on gas and had fresh paint smeared all over the back and passenger seats.

Last edited by NoveL48; 06-27-2014 at 02:13 PM.
The following users liked this post:
pheonix75 (07-08-2014)
Old 06-27-2014, 01:12 PM
WillCo1
Registered Member

Received 68 Likes on 51 Posts
Wow, these stories are starting to make me nervous. It's starting to sound like if you aren't paying them $$$, then they don't want to bother with you.

So what are our options here in LV?

Will the Nissan dealerships take care of us and honor our Infiniti warranties?

If so, then I might just skip the Infiniti dealership altogether.
Old 06-27-2014, 01:24 PM
Tazicon

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
My dealings weren't terrible with them but they weren't "Park Place" back then. They still were not like the other dealerships I deal with thats for sure. About the only person I liked there was my saleman. Sorry to hear this but the Nissan dealerships I have dealt out here have not been much better. Glad they helped you out though. In dealing with Mecedes and Porsche I won't go back to Ininiti any time soon.
Old 07-08-2014, 05:25 PM
pheonix75

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Its crazy, my shop in Mission Viejo, CA has people from Vegas coming for service since that Park Place one is so bad. I ended up trading my g37s convertible in because Park Place has messed it up so badly. My guys found the roof hinges were bad, Park Place repaired the dents in the roof but never aligned it, it redented the roof and hinges cost $14,000...yes $14,000, Im using the check to pay off my g and get in a new one that Park Place hasnt touched.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:54 AM
bluedevils95

I think they need to get new management in there. If everyone is having service there it's time to clean house.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:33 PM
UncleFunkle
Registered Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I too am a Vegas local and I have had issues with them even before they were Park Place. They are one of the worst. My last visit was for a simple oil change, since i had a coupon for a free one to make up for the lousy service I got on a different visit.. I made the appointment, the service rep was not there and no one else wanted to help me since I had an appointment with this one clown, he shows up 30 minutes later still eating and acted like I was bothering him. That place is a JOKE!