Vendor Comments/Reviews/Feedback Comments, Reviews, and Feedback on MyG37 Vendors

ConceptZ Performance - Great Business

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 06:44 AM
VIVID
Pyroclastic Flow

Received 358 Likes on 277 Posts
ConceptZ Performance - Great Business

ConceptZ Performance

My order arrived lovingly and securely packaged. And with lightning speed. Really nice experience with that.

I needed to return the item unfortunately, and despite me being a total jerk about it (bad day, out of character, but no excuses) , they quickly and cheerfully refunded my dinero. They have a loyal and lifetime customer in me.

Thank you very much for turning around a really lousy day for me!!

Cheers!!
Old 08-04-2021, 12:32 PM
KidJai06
Registered Member

Received 130 Likes on 91 Posts
I will second ConceptZ Performance as being a stand up business. I placed an order with them that they shipped out immediately but unfortunately the shipper never delivered the item to me (despite the tracking stating it was). I reached out to the shipper who said I had to contact the vender (Concept Z), Coz responded to my email immediately and opened a claim with the shipper. We corresponded a great deal via email for upwards of a week while trying to sort out the shipping issue. He was always extremely responsive at all times of day. He arranged to get a new shipment sent out while he continued to hash things out with the shipper. It was some of the best customer service I've experienced and I definitely recommend them. They have a plethora of parts available and they'll definitely continue to get my business in the future.