TSB - Technical Bulletins Technical Service Bulletins- Coupe and Sedan from Infiniti. Updates Approved by Administrators and Moderators.

TSB for BT Mic

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 01:12 AM
Simba989

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by OMEGA46
The dealership performed a TSB for the bluetooth in my G and my question is if anyone else has had this done. The small LED in the headliner/mic area is no longer lite up and they say it "no longer" comes with it. Not to sure if this is true or not. Any insight?

I may just be over simplifying this, but that light you're talking about....its not the ambient lighting for the car is it? If that's out your dealer should absolutely replace it if you're under warranty.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:24 PM
Invalid
Registered Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks. I will get these TSB done with my 30k service.
Old 04-11-2013, 10:31 PM
Wiggum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brought my car in a SECOND time for the BT issue. The first time they did some sort of update. Yesterday they did the first TSB of the Multi AV. Now I am going to have to bring it back a third time for the mic. I told them about the TSB with replacing the Mic and stuff but they ignored me. What a mess this is with them. Having to leave the car a third time
Old 04-12-2013, 09:49 AM
OMEGA46

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Wiggum
Brought my car in a SECOND time for the BT issue. The first time they did some sort of update. Yesterday they did the first TSB of the Multi AV. Now I am going to have to bring it back a third time for the mic. I told them about the TSB with replacing the Mic and stuff but they ignored me. What a mess this is with them. Having to leave the car a third time
They replaced my mic and now it sounds worse.. in addition to not having the LED. Its going back yet again to be "addressed".
Old 04-12-2013, 03:54 PM
Wiggum

They replaced my mic and now it sounds worse.. in addition to not having the LED. Its going back yet again to be "addressed".
Worse? Damn. My parents are going to buy this car from me. I just want the car in top shape for them.

Has anyone had the Mic replacement and say it sounds better?
Old 04-17-2013, 02:01 PM
black fx-45

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I feel the same way Black Betty
Old 04-24-2013, 11:02 AM
OMEGA46

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
:UPDATE:

Ok, went back to the Dealership about choppy audio and the missing LED. I was informed yet again that the LED in the new "Finisher" is no longer included and that the audio is fine. This is only after noticing that I was holding an iPhone 5 and trying to imply it was my phone at first. I let the guy know that it happens to all of my phones (Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 4, iPhone 5). Does anyone have a part number I can request to see in person. Told the service person that others whom have had this TSB done have the LED, and their audio is better yet for some reason my car is the only one not to have this.

BTW, I was also informed that "Forums" may be miss leading.
Old 11-27-2014, 04:04 PM
nishalp
Registered Member

Just a FYI - The TSB has been update to ITB12-063D now. Got mine done, light still there. After the TSB and upping the Outgoing Call Volume, both iPhone and Samsung work perfectly fine.

I did notice one other change in the software. I have a option call "Automatic Phone Hold" which I didnt have before. No idea what that does. Anyone know?
Old 11-30-2014, 02:12 AM
Absinthe
Registered Member

Received 81 Likes on 70 Posts
Originally Posted by Black Betty
Damn I wish this could fix the intermittent poor BT sound quality on my 08.
Bummer dude. I've got an 08G and use my iPhone 5 every day to "conduct business" during my 90 minute commute. Never had any problems unless the windows or sunroof was open. Then again, I've got about 30lbs of sound deadener in the roof which may help matters.
Old 11-30-2014, 02:16 AM
Absinthe
Registered Member

Received 81 Likes on 70 Posts
:UPDATE:

Ok, went back to the Dealership about choppy audio and the missing LED. I was informed yet again that the LED in the new "Finisher" is no longer included and that the audio is fine. This is only after noticing that I was holding an iPhone 5 and trying to imply it was my phone at first. I let the guy know that it happens to all of my phones (Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 4, iPhone 5). Does anyone have a part number I can request to see in person. Told the service person that others whom have had this TSB done have the LED, and their audio is better yet for some reason my car is the only one not to have this.

BTW, I was also informed that "Forums" may be miss leading.
I love it when dealerships play that card. My service advisor trolls this and the G35 driver forum.