The M - Spot General discussion for the M35/M45

M37 Crooked Steering Wheel

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2014, 12:28 PM
m37envy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M37 Crooked Steering Wheel

Hi everyone,

Hoping to get some advice from everyone here.

My M37's steering wheel is a bit crooked. By crooked, I don't mean that its off center (when a car is not aligned). The steering wheel is centered, car drives straight. What I mean is that the steering wheel is facing a lil more to the left, and not staring at me, straight at my face.

Name:  steeringwheel.jpg
Views: 629
Size:  52.8 KB

Notice the lines and how the right side is sticking out more than the left.

I brought the car into the dealer to get it checked and their BS excuse is that they checked the other M37's they had and they ALL have the same crooked steering wheel and "therefore" there is nothing wrong with it.

WTH? Am I losing my mind, have you guys ever experienced such a problem? Any advice on how to proceed to correct this issue? Any advice will be appreciated, thanks!

Last edited by m37envy; 09-01-2014 at 12:31 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-02-2014, 02:39 AM
stm37s

Received 35 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by m37envy
Hi everyone,

Hoping to get some advice from everyone here.

My M37's steering wheel is a bit crooked. By crooked, I don't mean that its off center (when a car is not aligned). The steering wheel is centered, car drives straight. What I mean is that the steering wheel is facing a lil more to the left, and not staring at me, straight at my face.

Notice the lines and how the right side is sticking out more than the left.

I brought the car into the dealer to get it checked and their BS excuse is that they checked the other M37's they had and they ALL have the same crooked steering wheel and "therefore" there is nothing wrong with it.

WTH? Am I losing my mind, have you guys ever experienced such a problem? Any advice on how to proceed to correct this issue? Any advice will be appreciated, thanks!

can't say I have this problem, keep us posted on this man