South Serving AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Austin Coffee and Cars- Z/G car takeover!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Mattimus
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Austin Coffee and Cars- Z/G car takeover!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1696832207228519/

Figured I would post this up for those in the area since I didn't see it already. I know its late notice, but looks like fun.

For those who don't have FB, here are some excerpts:

"ALL NISSAN/DATSUN/INFINITI ARE INVITED. We did it last year and had a nice turn out..... Let's takeover this year!!!! As a reminder, we represent the entire Z and G community, let's be on our best behavior for the event please. We would like to be able to attend future events and maintain a good reputation. So no burn outs, no crazy loud stereo's or horns, and most importantly please be respectful to all coffee and cars volunteers. All Texas Z/G/GTR club's are invited to join us there. Houston will be arriving Saturday to enjoy Austin on Saturday night then driving up to the oasis in the morning. If your interested, please join the event so we can get a head count for the oasis for a reservation to eat. We will Z you guys there!!!!!!
MEET- 7 am
DEPART- 7:25am
We will not wait for you..... Please arrive on time and ready to go. There are multiple breakfast spots close by including tacos across the street from the target and kolache factory around the corner. If your late, we will do our best to accommodate you as you arrive."

Target Four Points
11220 FM-2222, Austin, Texas 78730