Site Feedback & Suggestions For posting feedback and suggestions regarding MyG37.com

classifieds..

Old 07-31-2015, 06:28 PM
micafd3s

Received 114 Likes on 102 Posts
classifieds..

just a suggestion..
folks should be encouraged to stop bumping their for sale ads daily.. particularly the ones with a good number of items..
should also be encouraged to stop posting items again for the sake of isolating it when they already have their items posted on another..
Old 08-01-2015, 11:54 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Originally Posted by micafd3s
just a suggestion..
folks should be encouraged to stop bumping their for sale ads daily.. particularly the ones with a good number of items..
should also be encouraged to stop posting items again for the sake of isolating it when they already have their items posted on another..
We try to keep it cleaned up best we can, we (Black Betty & I) are pretty much the skeleton crew around here. As far as bumping FS threads, 24 hrs is typical and although it may seem excessive it's about the best we can do, and if you were wanting to sell something I'd imagine you'd want to keep it as close to the front line as possible.
If you do see any blatant disregard please report the post(s) and we'll let the OP(s) know.
Thanks
Brad
Old 08-24-2015, 06:29 PM
STownSaint
Registered Member

Received 298 Likes on 236 Posts
Considering some sellers have quite a few ads that are bumped pretty frequently (I'm sure you're familiar who), I do think a more stringent "bump" rule would benefit the classifieds.

Every s often, multi-ad sellers will bumper all of their ads at once, and single ad sellers get buried very quickly; as a casual observer of the classifieds, it's a bit inconvenient to have to sort through all of the mainstay ads (that seem to not draw much interest) in order to find some of the new ones.

That said, I understand the resources to moderate that section are limited.
Old 08-25-2015, 12:33 AM
JSolo
Just say no!!!!!

Received 589 Likes on 492 Posts
It's hard enough sifting through vendor forsale ads that tend to get bumped at all hours of the day. It's important topic starters use a meaningful subject. Something like Help or quick question will definitely get skipped.

Really, if someone is looking for something, hopefully they know how to use the search function or how to locate the forsale subforums.

Search this Thread