NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

where can i complain about a nj infiniti dealership?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 06:40 PM
kaoticdemize

Received 36 Likes on 16 Posts
dirty NJ lol
Old 12-08-2011, 08:25 PM
mico

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know if it is popular in NJ, but in California Yelp.com is pretty big deal, and a dealership will to out of their way not to get a bad review. It is much more powerful than complaining to headquarters. There are also dealerrater.com, and you can post a review on Edmunds.com
Old 12-09-2011, 09:04 AM
TeRRoRiFiC35

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by vrag73
I recently purchased brand new Chevy Avalanche from Pine Belt Chevrolet of Freehold. After negotiating the price of the vehicle and putting down $1,000 I was told by sales person that when I pick up my license plates there might be small difference that will be due from DMV. Sales person assured me that the difference will not be more then $20. He also made me sign a statement that I agree to pay DMV difference. When I came to pickup license plates I was shown a bill of $427 ! I paid the bill because my temporary license plates expired. I confronted sales person and demanded explanation, to which he responded that these charge are from DMV and I agreed to pay the difference whatever it will be. Management at the dealership refused to do anything about the additional charges.
I believe that the sales person knew about this large balance due and intentionally understated DMV charges on the contract in order to extract more cash out of me. The people at the dealership are in the business of selling cars and must have known the exact DMV charges in the state of NJ for my kind of car. Had I known about this very large additional DMV charge I would have put smaller down payment.
Umm, they know they DMV charges when you buy the car, they check it on their computers.