NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Dealer Experiences...

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 08:51 AM
TheRebel88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Purchased my G37x Coupe from Infiniti of Norwood. It was an absolute pleasure working with Josh Woodruff on the purchase. Very friendly guy who does not fit your typical impression of a salesperson. Down to earth, calm, and basically knew I would either buy the car or would not, and treated with me with a lot of respect. Definitely recommended.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:05 AM
RhiNoKiLL

Norwood is pretty mod friendly i think. They talk about aftermarket parts all the time with me and instaleld my HFC for me.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:37 PM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Received 394 Likes on 343 Posts
Herb Chambers of Westboro, just got 2 cars from them G37X sedan for the wife and G37X Coupe for me.. Salesman was awsome, Delivered both cars to us and was a painless pleasant experience.. Would tell anyone to go there.. GREAT guy John Cantlin
Old 02-25-2011, 01:10 PM
WPPJR30

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by RhiNoKiLL
Norwood is pretty mod friendly i think. They talk about aftermarket parts all the time with me and instaleld my HFC for me.
This. I bought my G there. When I brought it in again for an oil change, a bunch of the employees came outside to check it out. They appreciate the modifications...

(Hopefully this holds true if a warranty issue ever arises... )
Old 02-25-2011, 01:43 PM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Originally Posted by RhiNoKiLL

Can you PM what they charged you a may get these again a lookng for a place to have them installed. Will ask me dealer but just in case.
Old 02-27-2011, 02:35 PM
peegu

Bought my vert last summer. Shopped around with dealers both in jersey and manhattan.

I had very pleasant experience with infiniti of edison, but eventually went with infiniti of manhattan due to lower final OTD price.

But I do want to mention a big NO NO to infiniti of englewood. Long story short, I didn't want to spend time going back and forth on pricing, so I gave them a lowest price (in NJ/Manhattan region) I saw on truecar.com, and told them that I'd buy it from them if they could match it. Well, first of all, they didn't know what truecar.com was, then for no good reason, the sales manager actually made me prove the price to them on their computer, and at the end yelled at me in the showroom in front all others and customers:

"This guy cannot afford this car, let's find him a cheaper one..."

Of course, that was the last straw. I feel bad for the nice sales rep that was helping me out, I meant there was nothing he could do, since that a**hole manager was his boss. Just can't believe how could he be the sales manager.

And at end, that nice sales rep called me back day after offering me a price they could do, but I didn't go with it.

Last edited by peegu; 02-27-2011 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:53 AM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Just got a quote on Stillen Gen 3 install from Norwood.. offered my a loaner to if I need it.. Price is right so problay will go there.. I just dont have time to do them myself. ..
Work and Hockey keep me busy..
Old 06-18-2011, 09:50 AM
LilRocket

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
I bought my 08 G37S Auto fully loaded in LP from Kelly infiniti. Got it for $27K with 40K miles. Looked for a long time around the area and cheapest I found among infiniti dealers. I really want the car in BO but couldnt find the right one. The sales transaction went great!

I might look for different quotes around to get best prices for some mod work
Old 06-27-2011, 04:04 AM
InfiniteDream

I got my 09 coupe awd fully loaded from kelly infiniti for $43k after tax back when it had only 6 miles.

Originally Posted by LilRocket
I bought my 08 G37S Auto fully loaded in LP from Kelly infiniti. Got it for $27K with 40K miles. Looked for a long time around the area and cheapest I found among infiniti dealers. I really want the car in BO but couldnt find the right one. The sales transaction went great!

I might look for different quotes around to get best prices for some mod work
Old 12-20-2011, 08:22 PM
spitfire9200

Old thread, but I wanted to let everyone know to avoid Infiniti of Massapequa's used car department like the plague. I made a deal over the phone and told them to disclose all the details of the car before I drove up. They assure me there is no damage etc. I drive all the way there (from Virginia), and the car has chips all over it, rash under front bumper (which I explicitly asked about and they said NO rash it is right beside me blah blah), 3 rims were re-finished POORLY in the WRONG color and peeling, and part of the bumper was re-sprayed and not even masked well (could feel rough edges). All in all it was in s#!t condition and I was pissed. They offer to take $300 off, so I figure whatever I can get the rest fixed by my buddy at the body shop. Then they wouldn't take my bank check!? Kept saying it was a "draft" check. They were loud and rude and super obnoxious. They kept trying to get me to use their financing which I insisted I did not want to. So they say, call the bank get verification.

I get PNC corporate (who the hell hasn't heard of PNC bank) on the phone and they verify my account and social and say the check is good. I also gave them the check number, lien number and bank phone number before I even got there. After that they all walk into a room and come back saying that's not good enough, GM said he wants written consent from PNC. I get back on the phone and get PNC to agree to do that, BUT WAIT the "owner" changed his mind, but you can use our financing! they say.. SCREW that. I was never allowed to speak with the "owner" or "GM" either. Apprently they are Gods among men.

Either way it's obvious they thought because I was coming from so far that they could bait me into using their financing, but I refused. 6 hours, tolls, and gas. What a f'king waste. I hate them and their building is dilapitated and horrific. I felt like I was in a movie or something; I've never witnessed such a horrible building and scumbag people.

My salesman's name was steve, but I don't know the rest of their names. Everyone in the used car dept was a complete waste of space worthless idiot. They didn't even know anything about the car. It was sad.

I ended up buying the same car from Harte Infiniti in CT. I paid more, but the process was better and they took my check.

/rant
Old 12-21-2011, 09:56 PM
brodrdeacon

I bought my new 2011 Infiniti g37xS from Willow Grove Infiniti, outside of Philly area. Staff there was very friendly and helpful. Salesman I worked with, Matt, was straight forward.. didn't get a lot of run around with these guys (so far). I asked about doing an overnight test drive and they were happy to do that. The best part was that I picked up the test vehicle on a Saturday. Since they were closed on Sundays, I was able to test drive for two days!
Old 06-01-2013, 12:28 PM
magzg37

Infiniti Of Massepequa

great dealership great price... got a g37 after loosing my 2012 audi S4 to hurricane sandy.. they gave me tons of help and really did a good job of getting me this car fast
Old 07-27-2013, 03:27 PM
telcoman
Registered Member

Received 161 Likes on 139 Posts
Purchased my second Infiniti from Circle. Traded in my 06 G35 6sp sedan

Great sales and service

Name:  NiceRearEnd090112004.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  50.8 KB

Telcoman
Old 12-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Darth Kinetic

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
I had a very positive experience at Infiniti of Columbus. Maybe because the 2012 Xcoupe had been on their lot for a month and they let me beat them up on the price as I had a pending deal with Byers Ford for a SHO...
Old 05-16-2014, 02:00 PM
Goonz
Premier Member

Received 60 Likes on 54 Posts
Picking up my 3rd Inifniti from Herb Chambers however this time from the Westborough location rather than the Boston location. I know the GM really well, it helps since I don't have to deal with crappy salesmen and get the straight talk and numbers from the GM. Great experience at HB once again and they always take care of me.

Quick Reply: Dealer Experiences...