Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

New to Infiniti World

Old 03-14-2017, 03:18 PM
6speedG37
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool New to Infiniti World

Hello all, been lurking for a few months now and finally got a chance to pick up my new G37S! Wanted to say thanks to this forum because it really helped me narrow down what I was looking for, and because of you guys I was able to find my unicorn and have the confidence that it was what I wanted.

Thanks all!

Ignore the dirt, just drove 300 miles home!

I love this angle of the sedan!

Need to take off the splash guards and debadge!

Comfy cabin!

Not bad miles for a 2010, right?!

My unicorn! 6 speed yay!
Old 03-14-2017, 04:17 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Congrats, awesome that you found just what you were wanting & glad the forum has been helpful.
Welcome to the site and nice first post!
Old 03-14-2017, 04:36 PM
6speedG37
Registered Member

Originally Posted by blnewt
Congrats, awesome that you found just what you were wanting & glad the forum has been helpful.
Welcome to the site and nice first post!
It's not exactly what I wanted, but it's as close as I could find. Would have liked silver or white instead of gray, and wanted to go newer with less miles but it's the only one I could find in Texas haha!

I need to get some stuff fixed, mostly the window trim and get it buffed down, clayed, and waxed up good. Some spots need to be touched up, and I am seriously considering having the front bumper cover repainted since it has more craters than the moon!

Other than that, removing splash guards and debadging are my main things until I decide to start doing bolt ons and cosmetic work.
Old 03-15-2017, 06:39 PM
SoccerFlash5

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey congrats on the G! Look into the front bumper lip and rear spoiler it will make it look even more aggressive!
Old 03-15-2017, 07:01 PM
Calidoso
Registered Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Welcome, G definitely looks good... I wish i would've found this site before i bought my G. Now i got to pay for that Sport Bumper lol.

So you've been lurking on here for a couple of months you must have some ideas for mods. Lets see the list or what are some of your future plans with her?
Old 03-15-2017, 08:06 PM
6speedG37
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SoccerFlash5
Hey congrats on the G! Look into the front bumper lip and rear spoiler it will make it look even more aggressive!
Thanks SF, very happy to be part of the family! While I do want to do something with the front lip, it is not high up on my priority list right now as I need to do some cleanup to get it where I can start building it to my expectations. As far as a rear lip though, I have been drooling over a "duck/whale tail" style for quite some time since I saw ttv36 and DieselX's. Stolen pics for reference, though they are burned in my memory by now lol

Originally Posted by Calidoso
Welcome, G definitely looks good... I wish i would've found this site before i bought my G. Now i got to pay for that Sport Bumper lol.

So you've been lurking on here for a couple of months you must have some ideas for mods. Lets see the list or what are some of your future plans with her?
Calidoso, while I do like my sport bumper it wasn't the biggest defining factor of my decision on this one. I ended up driving 300 miles to pick her up, because she was the only 6speed sedan in the state of Texas for sale in my budget at the time. My own personal unicorn.

My list would require it's own build thread lol but I will get around to it eventually. Typing it out on my phone in my down time at work (sales consultant at a dealership.) In the meantime, gotta fix the window trim seal/rubber, weather striping, and clean up the outside some. Progress when time allows haha
Old 04-27-2019, 12:57 AM
firas81

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats

Congrats on the G. It look beautiful. I got one but it's the G37xS. They never come with stick shift

Originally Posted by 6speedG37
Hello all, been lurking for a few months now and finally got a chance to pick up my new G37S! Wanted to say thanks to this forum because it really helped me narrow down what I was looking for, and because of you guys I was able to find my unicorn and have the confidence that it was what I wanted.

Thanks all!

Ignore the dirt, just drove 300 miles home!

I love this angle of the sedan!

Need to take off the splash guards and debadge!

Comfy cabin!

Not bad miles for a 2010, right?!

My unicorn! 6 speed yay!

Search this Thread