Newbie Corner New Members Corner! - If you're new to MyG37.com, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your G37!

Noob AF, first forum ever

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 01:37 AM
xnick101
Registered Member

Received 82 Likes on 67 Posts
I have to say you are doing a lot better than me with your car. I bought my g37 6mt at 19, 40k miles on it at the time. Currently garage queen now since I have a daily. Has some bolt on mods, but turbo is also my plan for next year. Currently, just working on getting some aesthetic mods done right now. I have to say I have never heard or seen this kit before but it looks pretty good. It's basically a boosted performance kit for the autos but in TT version. I've been following you on instagram for a couple months now, thought it was familiar when I saw the username. Anyway, I strongly suggest you add a 34 row oil cooler in that mix, or else the engine will definitely have some issues very soon. (Not sure if there is one in there, but I didn't see anything about one). If you really want to keep things reliable, then add a triple pass radiator and water/meth injection.
Old 02-11-2017, 03:18 PM
Prius37tt

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by xnick101
I have to say you are doing a lot better than me with your car. I bought my g37 6mt at 19, 40k miles on it at the time. Currently garage queen now since I have a daily. Has some bolt on mods, but turbo is also my plan for next year. Currently, just working on getting some aesthetic mods done right now. I have to say I have never heard or seen this kit before but it looks pretty good. It's basically a boosted performance kit for the autos but in TT version. I've been following you on instagram for a couple months now, thought it was familiar when I saw the username. Anyway, I strongly suggest you add a 34 row oil cooler in that mix, or else the engine will definitely have some issues very soon. (Not sure if there is one in there, but I didn't see anything about one). If you really want to keep things reliable, then add a triple pass radiator and water/meth injection.
Yeah I really NEED an aftermarket oil cooler. I'm not too familiar with water/meth injection. Never done much research on that. Dunno what it even is lol
Old 02-11-2017, 04:02 PM
Jonesmeister11
Premier Member

Received 50 Likes on 46 Posts
That turbo is 2 sexy