MN G CREW This is the subforum for the MN G CREW

August 3rd, 2013 - MN G/Z joint meet, cruise, and party!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 11:30 PM
SmoothZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bump! :-)
Old 07-15-2013, 09:09 AM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by SmoothZ
Bump! :-)
Hi Dave!!
Old 07-15-2013, 03:27 PM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I'll be there bitches Howdy Dave!!
Old 07-15-2013, 03:30 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by Alpha Ice
I'll be there bitches Howdy Dave!!
Now that's what I like to hear!!!!!
Old 07-16-2013, 11:30 AM
DGGal
Minnesota G owners

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
yey!! i'm glad i'll be around for this one
Old 07-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Zane_Ngo

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Really really really really really really really really really want to make this!! But Saturday is a mandatory work day for me 10-6... but if I somehow get if off. I'm so down. Don't count on it tho.... :/
Old 07-21-2013, 11:17 AM
SmoothZ

I'm planning the route out today. I've always wanted to cruise around the cities on some nice roads through park areas, plus I think we may be able to spot some G's and Z's along the way and recruit more cool enthusiasts. If you can't make the cruise during the day, we'll still be at my house in the evening with food and drinks.

Stand by...
Old 07-21-2013, 01:03 PM
SmoothZ

Forever alone here....

So I'm thinking we meet at about 1PM and drive a couple of hours. I've got a route mapped out, and it's saying 2+ hours and about 80 miles. Here's the thing: I've got several stops along the way for people to catch up, chill out, take pics, etc. This will probably turn out into a 3 hour cruise before coming over to my house to start grilling and stuff.

I figure if we meet at 1PM, this will give people time to sleep in, get some rest, go get supplies for the after party, and/or do their detailing in the morning. If you all think it should start later, then post up. Also, I was thinking that there's still time after the cruise for some of you who didn't bring stuff along for the party to make a quick run to the stores to get what you want. There are plenty of choices in my area.

Finally, please be responsible. I know you are all adults and want to get home safely. Let's have some fun on the roads and at the party AND do it all safely and responsibly.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:10 PM
SR71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Forever alone here....

So I'm thinking we meet at about 1PM and drive a couple of hours. I've got a route mapped out, and it's saying 2+ hours and about 80 miles. Here's the thing: I've got several stops along the way for people to catch up, chill out, take pics, etc. This will probably turn out into a 3 hour cruise before coming over to my house to start grilling and stuff.

I figure if we meet at 1PM, this will give people time to sleep in, get some rest, go get supplies for the after party, and/or do their detailing in the morning. If you all think it should start later, then post up. Also, I was thinking that there's still time after the cruise for some of you who didn't bring stuff along for the party to make a quick run to the stores to get what you want. There are plenty of choices in my area.

Finally, please be responsible. I know you are all adults and want to get home safely. Let's have some fun on the roads and at the party AND do it all safely and responsibly.

Sound like a good time to me.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:37 PM
soolman32

Received 127 Likes on 108 Posts
Forever alone here....

Sounds like a plan Dave
Old 07-21-2013, 09:37 PM
SmoothZ

Okay, here's the map:

http://goo.gl/maps/iag2z
Old 07-22-2013, 09:03 AM
Alpha Ice
Minnesota G owners

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Sounds great!! I'm guessing ppl are still interested in meeting for CnC in the AM? If not I understand. Otherwise I will probably roll up earlier in the morning and take care of a few things before the meet
Old 07-22-2013, 09:46 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
Originally Posted by Alpha Ice
Sounds great!! I'm guessing ppl are still interested in meeting for CnC in the AM? If not I understand. Otherwise I will probably roll up earlier in the morning and take care of a few things before the meet
No, I think the plan is to avoid C&C that day all together. If we did C&C, it would make for one he//a long day. This is a replacement, and a much better time
Old 07-22-2013, 07:05 PM
SmoothZ

This thread needs more cowbell.

I agree with Lance. Driving and festivities later in the day is better than early morning CnC tour. Last month's showing at CnC was pretty good. I've seen enough.
Old 07-22-2013, 07:06 PM
SmoothZ

And how is it that I've been registered for almost 9 years and only have 5 posts (6 now)?

Quick Reply: August 3rd, 2013 - MN G/Z joint meet, cruise, and party!