STREET RUNNER - Inland Empire Auto Show- Temecula

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 07:04 PM
mrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow STREET RUNNER - Inland Empire Auto Show- Temecula

Some of you may remember a man approaching me at DUB about showing my car at this event -
I am thinking about it and wondering who else may want to show and who wants to go -
here's the email he sent me and links to the site-
Hello Maria,

It was great meeting you at the DUB show. Here is some info on the upcoming event we spoke about in May. See attached pdf files. Your booth cost will only be $200.00 for business, and your car registration is $30.00.

I want to invite you to our IE Auto Show featuring the best cars in 2010. Award prices will be given to the 1st prize winner of $500 2nd prize $300 and 3rd prize $200. The event takes place at the Chaparral High School in Temecula California Saturday May 22, 2010. Come and join us for fun and excitement. There will be music, entertainment, food, prizes and giveaways. It's free admissions to the public. A portion of the proceed will go to Haiti relief.

Exhibits are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. There will be over 100 hundred local businesses show casing their products and services. Get a head start on your competition for new ideas and innovation.

StreetRunner will utilize all forms of advertising from Car magazine, newsletter, local newspaper, flyers, posters placed in local businesses, online social network, groups and radio stations to promote the event. Announcement on a radio station will be 1 week prior to the event. All sponsors will be on all print media with their logo and will be mentioned at the end of each radio announcement. Please submit your logo early if you are one of the sponsors. This is a great strategic partnership event for increasing your bottom line by getting more exposure for your products and services.

Streerunner is looking for sponsors for this event. Please submit your enquiry. All vendors and sponsors are welcome. Register early- limited space available!

For more information, visit us at Streetrunner Presents - The Inland Empire Auto Show or contact us at 951-757-6321.

Thank you for your interest. I’m looking forward to seeing you at IEAS Temecula!

Regards,

William A. Perry

Marketing Director

wperry@streetrunnerautoshow.com

C951.757.6321