Intake and Exhaust The ultimate forum to ask, discuss, and answer tech related questions regarding MyG37 intake and exhaust.

Invidia HFC and Stillen Cat Back Fitment issues?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 01:23 PM
bsettles

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
Invidia HFC and Stillen Cat Back Fitment issues?

So my shop called me and told me that my parts when simply bolted on are causing the system to hang pretty low underneath the cabin.

Anybody have any fitment issues like this when pairing Invidia HFC's with Stillen Cat Back?

I am waiting on pics now.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:57 PM
MaQG37
Registered Member

Received 208 Likes on 166 Posts
Originally Posted by bsettles
So my shop called me and told me that my parts when simply bolted on are causing the system to hang pretty low underneath the cabin.

Anybody have any fitment issues like this when pairing Invidia HFC's with Stillen Cat Back?

I am waiting on pics now.
I have the stillen catback but with fast intention resonated test pipe. The resonator which is presumably in the same location as your HFC, is the lowest point of the exhaust system in my configuration. I will scrape it on extreme angles and I would consider my car lowered more than average. Check my build thread for pictures.
The following users liked this post:
bsettles (01-11-2017)
Old 01-11-2017, 12:41 PM
bsettles

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
The shop is going to do some welding work for me to bring everything in line. I'll post some pics when I get it.