Originally Posted by ZahyMatar
COMMITTED BUYERS
  1. ZahyMatar
  2. zer099
  3. kennyz424
  4. Nico-derm
  5. Choman
  6. zonnie
How many of you are actually commited to order soon? Not trying to push you but I just need to purchase cores and schedule the reshaping work in advance, especially that we outsource the flat bottom mods.

Thank you in advance for your understanding

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-21-2016, 05:06 PM
Amrit.bhathal
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Omg this is so dam tempting haha. I have been thinking about this for a little while. Is Alcantara an option? Sending pm to redline goods right now lol
Old 11-21-2016, 05:10 PM
RedlineGoods
Registered Member

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Amrit.bhathal
Is Alcantara an option?
Of course it is

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-21-2016, 06:22 PM
zer099
Premier Member

Received 91 Likes on 63 Posts
The material is an old stock backed Alcantara Cover. The thread is a upholstery nylon, but I don't recall if it is 0.0231" or 0.026" thick. I can check tonight. If I send you the spool I would like it back as there's like 1,500ish yards still on it and I have other projects I want to use if for.

As long as I can use my Alcantara, so to match the rest of the car, I'm game. I would prefer to use my thread as last time someone said they can match it their thread was obviously a shade off; that said I understand if it will not work for this application or not recommended. I have a swatch of Toray Ultrasuede Ambiance I would like to use for the center strip, if option is available, though I would happily go with something you guys have if it can match the thread better (it's a shade of royal blue). You guys' leather for the top and bottom. I've used your products before and have been happy with the leather.

If all that is a possibility I am go for a flat bottom wheel with the nice thumb slots and all. Basically what you just showed us but with Alcantara on the sides.
Old 11-22-2016, 01:19 AM
Amrit.bhathal
Registered Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by zer099
The material is an old stock backed Alcantara Cover. The thread is a upholstery nylon, but I don't recall if it is 0.0231" or 0.026" thick. I can check tonight. If I send you the spool I would like it back as there's like 1,500ish yards still on it and I have other projects I want to use if for.

As long as I can use my Alcantara, so to match the rest of the car, I'm game. I would prefer to use my thread as last time someone said they can match it their thread was obviously a shade off; that said I understand if it will not work for this application or not recommended. I have a swatch of Toray Ultrasuede Ambiance I would like to use for the center strip, if option is available, though I would happily go with something you guys have if it can match the thread better (it's a shade of royal blue). You guys' leather for the top and bottom. I've used your products before and have been happy with the leather.

If all that is a possibility I am go for a flat bottom wheel with the nice thumb slots and all. Basically what you just showed us but with Alcantara on the sides.
would definitely like to see what that looks like. I am debating on going with black alcantara and napa leather or preforated and napa leather. I want to do blue stitching but having a hard time picking a shade of blue from the selection, I am trying to look for a nice royal blue.
Old 11-22-2016, 08:24 AM
RedlineGoods
Registered Member

As long as I can use my Alcantara, so to match the rest of the car, I'm game.
Then you're game

Fot the sides we need two 12" x 14" pieces of Alcantara. But if you have a lager sheet, please send what you have without cutting and we'll send you unused part back. The reason is that Alcantara has different stretch to it in diffrent directions (stretches differently down and across the roll) so it has to be cut in the right direction to avoid wrinkles, bulges, etc. therefore we prefer to cut it ourselves to make sure the final result is exactly as you want it

Same with the thread and Ultrasuede for the stripe - please send everything and we will use it to make your wheel one of a kind

Message me for details, please

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-22-2016, 05:40 PM
RedlineGoods
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Amrit.bhathal
would definitely like to see what that looks like. I am debating on going with black alcantara and napa leather or preforated and napa leather. I want to do blue stitching but having a hard time picking a shade of blue from the selection, I am trying to look for a nice royal blue.
Not the best photos (got them from customers) but here's what G37 wheel looks like in Alcantara(R) and Alcantara(R) with leather:

If you want a nice navy blue thread the violety blue is the color you need

I am now purchasing one G37 wheel for modifications so if you complete your order soon, I can buy two wheels and send them for shape modifications tomorrow.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-28-2016, 06:47 PM
Initial B
Registered Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
sorry if I missed it in the thread, but is the nappa leather the same price?

A round wheel, with all nappa (perforated grips), and enlarged grips = $595?

Also, can you have 2 colors for the stitching or just one?

thanks!
Old 11-28-2016, 07:28 PM
ZahyMatar
Registered Member

Received 338 Likes on 233 Posts
Originally Posted by Initial B

thanks!
Yes to everything, including the 2 colors for the stitching.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:53 PM
RedlineGoods
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Initial B

thanks!
Hi

Yes, Nappa leather is within the price, only Alcantara(R) is subject to surcharge. But the $595 is the price for flat bottom wheel (this is what the thread is about), not round. Is the round wheel with Nappa, padding and thumbgrips what you want?

As for stitching colors - here are three rows of stitching on the steering wheel so you can have maximum 3 different colors

Examples below:

And here's our color chart where you will find all colors available: Shift boot colors - RedlineGoods leather shift boots

Should you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask. I'm here to help :-)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 12-25-2016, 10:51 PM
JarrodB

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Are these still a possibility? I'm very interested.
Old 12-30-2016, 06:04 PM
Choman
Registered Member

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by RedlineGoods
So now guys, please tell me, out of Zahy's list:

How many of you are actually commited to order soon? Not trying to push you but I just need to purchase cores and schedule the reshaping work in advance, especially that we outsource the flat bottom mods.

Thank you in advance for your understanding

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Jack - still interested if this deal is still going on.
Old 02-08-2017, 01:54 PM
face05
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
any updates on this?
Old 02-09-2017, 06:38 PM
RedlineGoods
Registered Member

Is this what you wanted?

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
The following users liked this post:
zer099 (02-10-2017)
Old 02-10-2017, 10:35 AM
zer099
Premier Member

Received 91 Likes on 63 Posts
Looks awesome, thank you!

Quick Reply: GB Redline Goods Custom Steering Wheels