Group Buys Group Buys put on by Members or Sponsors

GB Fast Intentions Resonated HFC's - Group Buy Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 04:21 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Received 210 Likes on 155 Posts
I'm sorry guys, but what updates would you like? its been exactly 1 week since the purchase orders have gone in, with an estimated build time of 1-2 weeks? Please be patient. Fast Intentions products are NOT an inventory item. All products are built after the orders are in. With Group Buys, its when the final list is sent in as a whole.

Thanks!

Last edited by 1cleanG; 08-06-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:36 PM
YewWanSum

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 1cleanG
I'm sorry guys, but what updates would you like? its been exactly 1 week since the purchase orders have gone in, with an estimated build time of 1-2 weeks? Please be patient. Fast Intentions products are NOT an inventory item. All products are built after the orders are in. With Group Buys, its when the final list is sent in as a whole.

Thanks!
Dont delete my posts! You scammed us!

You said it in your first post

*The cats will NOT have the usual 3-4 week wait time. This group buy will be smashed out and constructed all in one day (following the end of the group buy), and they will be drop shipped directly to each buyer and in the mail the next day!

What gives? It's been 6 weeks+ I dont want to wait 1 to 2 more weeks, I want what was promised. They should have been in the mail last week, considering they were all going to be made in 1 day!! Dont cover up your mistakes by censoring us. If you couldnt deliver what was promised then you shouldnt have promised it to us. End of story.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:41 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

SCAMMED? I'm not arguing with you. They WILL be constructed in ONE DAY. That's how they line it up at the shop. I did NOT say they would be contructed THE NEXT day after the purchase order is sent in.

ALSO, you were one of the first to order int he group buy. Groups buys do NOT close until the group buy has ENDED.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:41 PM
BooSa37

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
On behalf pf 1cleanG I can only say you guys will get your stuff as promised ETA that idk about.

Agree, no need to promise things If you won't deliver. Also I know you're a staff but don't delete people post, that makes you look bad as a staff/seller.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:47 PM
YewWanSum

SCAMMED? I'm not arguing with you. They WILL be constructed in ONE DAY. That's how they line it up at the shop. I did NOT say they would be contructed THE NEXT day after the purchase order is sent in.

ALSO, you were one of the first to order int he group buy. Groups buys do NOT close until the group buy has ENDED.
I'm aware I was the first to get in on the group buy. I know it wasnt going in until the GB ended, that's fine and im not arguing about that.

What I am arguing about is how misleading this "deal" is.

You made us think their would be no queue because this is, after all, a group buy; thereby negating the 3 to 4 week wait time. Now, we have to wait one to two more weeks to get it because it was under the guise of it "being constructed in one day" (period, no mention of an additional wait of any kind). You shoud have made that clear. I work hard for my money and dont appreciate being mislead, considering you are, from what I heard, a stand up guy. I have to admit I was taken back by discovering this, but in the end, I do feel scammed. Call it what you will, but this is yellow commenting at it's finest.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:50 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

IF YOU DID NOT want to wait, and the "DISCOUNT" was not important to you, there was NO need for you to go through this group buy. Period.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:51 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

IF YOU DID NOT want to wait, and the "DISCOUNT" was not important to you, there was NO need for you to go through this group buy. Period.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:53 PM
YewWanSum

I went through this GB to get it faster than what it would be than going through Tony directly(atleast I thought it did), that's what mattered to me! I also did it to help a forum member out. I guess customer retainment is not important to you. Instead of picking and choosing what part of my paragraphs you wish to address you just should have been honest about how this truly works since day one. That's all I have to say about this.

Last edited by YewWanSum; 08-06-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:54 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Originally Posted by BooSa37
On behalf pf 1cleanG I can only say you guys will get your stuff as promised ETA that idk about.

Agree, no need to promise things If you won't deliver. Also I know you're a staff but don't delete people post, that makes you look bad as a staff/seller.

ONLY reason for deletion was there was a posted price which is against forum rules***
Old 08-06-2012, 05:12 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

I never meant for it to come off that they would be built "the next day" after the GB closed. When speaking with Tony, we often say "they'll be smashed out in one day", meaning they will literally set all of their work aside, and build all of the RHFCs in one day at the shop, but NOT necessarily the day after the GB ends. I said 1-2 weeks after the GB ends (which is still HALF of what normal ship time is which is 2-4 weeks).

I apologize for ANY confusion on this...
Old 08-06-2012, 05:30 PM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Update!!!!!

Man...wish this would have came about 2 hours ago....

But just got all of your confirmations and invoices from Tony. The RHFCs are all RIGHT ON TRACK and being built by the end of this week and in the mail by next. Right on track of my 1-2 week estimate~

Thanks guys and gals!
Old 08-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Dj1ofDet
Registered Member

Received 39 Likes on 36 Posts
I never meant for it to come off that they would be built "the next day" after the GB closed. When speaking with Tony, we often say "they'll be smashed out in one day", meaning they will literally set all of their work aside, and build all of the RHFCs in one day at the shop, but NOT necessarily the day after the GB ends. I said 1-2 weeks after the GB ends (which is still HALF of what normal ship time is which is 2-4 weeks).

That's what even I was confused by Lance, but your communication and price make up for it.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:27 PM
AMCDeac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No problem here. Thanks for the deal and be assured I won't hesitate to do business with you again. Also, I appreciate the returned calls and time you took with me on the phone explaining things to me and going over the options; that was service going above and beyond anything I would have expected from any vendor. So in our dealings and from my perspective, you showed the highest standards of ethics and business practices - and I appreciate that.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:53 AM
1cleanG
NextLevel Performance

Happy Sexy Friday Everyone!

Name:  IMG952173.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  86.5 KB
Old 08-12-2012, 01:45 AM
justinbeez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts