G37 Sedan

Are you kidding me

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2016, 05:54 PM
grojas112
Registered Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
I feel your pain man. Look what happen to me today. Was changing brake pads. Wife parked behind me. Car rolled.
Attached Thumbnails Are you kidding me-photo58.jpg   Are you kidding me-photo165.jpg  
Old 04-23-2016, 04:08 AM
crookncastle
Registered Member

Received 66 Likes on 62 Posts
wow sucks to hear such bad news. at least they caught the motherfu ucck errzz. this is what happens when society values human lives over personal property. we need to revert back to the days like the wild frontier or wild west. just like in the past horse thieves were hung without a trial, judge, or jury. we need to be able to have the right to shoot worthless trash. some low lives pieces of garbage needs to be eradicated, over 7 billion people on this planet no one is going to miss walking pieces of sshh itt.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:06 PM
kennyz424

Received 1,498 Likes on 1,271 Posts
Originally Posted by crookncastle
wow sucks to hear such bad news. at least they caught the motherfu ucck errzz. this is what happens when society values human lives over personal property. we need to revert back to the days like the wild frontier or wild west. just like in the past horse thieves were hung without a trial, judge, or jury. we need to be able to have the right to shoot worthless trash. some low lives pieces of garbage needs to be eradicated, over 7 billion people on this planet no one is going to miss walking pieces of sshh itt.

Damn... someone not have their coffee this morning or looking at the time of the post maybe one to many Irish coffees? It's a car man... you're talking about murder over a dent... Take it down a notch man...

Last edited by kennyz424; 04-23-2016 at 09:24 PM.
Old 04-23-2016, 05:11 PM
TheLocNar
Registered Member

Received 66 Likes on 52 Posts
Um. No. Just. No.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:10 AM
crookncastle
Registered Member

Received 66 Likes on 62 Posts
its attitude like yours that allow human garbage to exist. i admit accidents do happen, but in this event the lowlife piece of human sshi tt drove away and left damages on the personal property of the poster. luckily there was a witness. i don't have a problem with having damages so as long it gets taken care of. now if there was no witness the original poster would have had incurred damages that he would have to pay out of pocket for. have sympathy for the guy who incurred damage on his/her car, not for the garbage that committed a crime by fleeing the scene of an accident.

Originally Posted by kennyz424
Damn... someone not have their coffee this morning or looking at the time of the post maybe one to many Irish coffees? It's a car man... you're talking about murder over a dent... Take it down a notch man...
Old 04-24-2016, 02:58 AM
kennyz424

its attitude like yours that allow human garbage to exist. i admit accidents do happen, but in this event the lowlife piece of human sshi tt drove away and left damages on the personal property of the poster. luckily there was a witness. i don't have a problem with having damages so as long it gets taken care of. now if there was no witness the original poster would have had incurred damages that he would have to pay out of pocket for. have sympathy for the guy who incurred damage on his/her car, not for the garbage that committed a crime by fleeing the scene of an accident.
Read page 2 post #29 ... you don't see me going all Neo-****. Attitude like mine that allows human garbage to exist? Listen I'm all for making someone bite a curb if they do something so stupid as a hit and run bc they are pieces of sh it, that we do agree on. All I implied is you took it to another level. Take it easyyyyyyyyyyyy we on the same side.

Last edited by kennyz424; 04-24-2016 at 09:49 AM.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:52 AM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Received 394 Likes on 343 Posts
So today I still had no word from their INS company I called them and was told they hadn't talked to their insured yet :/ and no liability had been taking yet. Look I know they have to go through steps, but your insured hit me went home, Police brought them back, made a report and cited them for leaving. What are you waiting for?
Old 04-26-2016, 09:57 AM
kennyz424

Worst part of insurance is the waiting game man. What insurance do you have? There's so many companies that get the claim settled right away. I believe Geico is one of them.
Old 04-26-2016, 09:58 AM
Falker11
Premier Member

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by ANMVQ
So today I still had no word from their INS company I called them and was told they hadn't talked to their insured yet :/ and no liability had been taking yet. Look I know they have to go through steps, but your insured hit me went home, Police brought them back, made a report and cited them for leaving. What are you waiting for?
Such BS. But given the police report hopefully things start moving along for you.
Do you think getting your inns involved could help to put pressure on their inns company? Just a thought.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:55 AM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

I have progressive, and they wanted me to pay my Dect,$1000 then get refunded when the get the funds from the other INS. I know the car probably wouldn't be fix before the claim is settled but I have had bad luck lately

They have liberty Mutual BTW
Old 04-26-2016, 04:04 PM
DiamondPPF

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ANMVQ
Thanx man, Because Sansossio Autobody is close to home I'm going to leave work a little early today and head over there.
I'm new to the forum (looking for a g37) and also from MA. I've personally had work done by Sansossio and he does great work! I also highly recommend Pierce Collision in Natick. They did an excellent job on my moms Audi and my friends Toyota.
The following users liked this post:
ANMVQ (04-27-2016)
Old 04-26-2016, 04:36 PM
stealthee
Registered Member

Received 200 Likes on 155 Posts
At least the damage is small and they got the people. I had my own drama of a hit and run this weekend, except a little more severe.

To make an extremely long story short as possible. Heard big BOOM in middle of night. Run downstairs, find car slammed into my porch with driver trying to free car. Try to stop driver. Driver runs on foot with me in chase (barefoot in the rain down the street). When driver ducks behind a house I decide to let the cops get him.

Cops show up, take report, ask me to look at photo on their screen. Few minutes later car is reported "stolen", cops leave to investigate. Hour or so later cops call me to tell me the driver was arrested for DUI.

I have a ton of pics, but this is the result

Name:  20160423_034450_zpsyqcrgxpg.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  169.6 KB

Name:  20160423_095755_zpsist3jkir.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  270.1 KB
Old 04-26-2016, 04:48 PM
iCrap
Registered Member

Received 607 Likes on 452 Posts
RIP front porch. At least the actual house didn't get hit... that'd be bad.

Drunk driver ran into a tree in my yard a few years ago. also tried to drive away. Some people are so dumb.
Old 04-26-2016, 08:50 PM
stealthee
Registered Member

Received 200 Likes on 155 Posts
Yeah, honestly from the sound I heard (sounded like an explosion), I thought I was going to find a car in my living room when I came downstairs.
Old 04-27-2016, 08:30 AM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

stealthee- Gees man WOW, People are dumb :/

But question can someone explain to me how my INS can ask for the dect? I have never had to pay that before when someone else crashed into me. They would just chase the other INS for the $$. Sounds to me like me like BS.

I had the tire rub on the wheel well again on the way home last night( HWY bump)

Quick Reply: Are you kidding me