G37 Sedan

Then vs Now Pics

Old 03-30-2015, 08:26 PM
STownSaint
Registered Member

Received 298 Likes on 236 Posts
Car looks STELLAR! Exceptional taste and even more exceptional execution.

Makes the stock Sport model look like a base model.

What you've done to your car is how I'd imagine Nissan/Infiniti would create a sportier version of our cars.

Please share more details about the suspension, looks to be the most even (front to back) drop that I've seen on a RWD sedan.

Hats off to you Sir
The following users liked this post:
timsam (04-02-2015)
Old 04-02-2015, 04:39 PM
timsam

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
Sorry for the late replies...

Originally Posted by meech37s
Where did you purchase your spoiler?
I got it from Sewell Parts. But I think they closed their online store. But any dealer should have it pre-painted. Just find one that works with the forum and might give a better deal.

Originally Posted by jonzalez09
I live in the DFW Area, Can you get me the info for the installer?
PM'ing you now.

Originally Posted by STownSaint
Car looks STELLAR! Exceptional taste and even more exceptional execution.

Makes the stock Sport model look like a base model.

What you've done to your car is how I'd imagine Nissan/Infiniti would create a sportier version of our cars.

Please share more details about the suspension, looks to be the most even (front to back) drop that I've seen on a RWD sedan.

Hats off to you Sir
The suspension is a mixture of springs I got either on the forum or craigslist. The front springs are from a 370z and the rear springs are from a g37s Coupe. And forgot to mention in my first post that I cut the spring mounts in the rear. Ive found that evens out the front and back, and is very cost effective (especially since I do my own work). I decided to get the front camber arms from SPC to even out the alignment. The rear didnt need it.
Old 04-02-2015, 04:44 PM
timsam

2004 g35

Just for kicks...here is my 1st G. Kinda did the same exact modding. I'm partial to silver if you cant tell.

Old 04-03-2015, 04:21 AM
Redfire32
Ginger ninja

Received 256 Likes on 228 Posts
Originally Posted by adriansalazar
Dude... that sedan.... i dont even like sedans but i would whip that one in a heartbeat that thing is literally beautiful. lol
I have to second this
The following users liked this post:
timsam (04-06-2015)
Old 04-03-2015, 08:57 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
I'm not up on the particulars of the 370z suspensions (if they have a different sport suspension for example). Do you have the part # for the front springs or are all (except for the Nismo) 370z springs the same?
Seems like a great affordable option for a mild drop, especially since you don't have the expense of the rear camber arms.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:29 AM
IntricateDetail
Wannabe

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
Man, I don't even know where to start. Ok, let's start with holy crap! That thing looks amazing. I'm in the process of figuring out which route to go with dropping my car a little, so this is pretty neat to see.

My only real question would be why didn't you just use Coupe Sport springs for front and rear?
Old 04-08-2015, 08:48 AM
timsam

Originally Posted by IntricateDetail
Man, I don't even know where to start. Ok, let's start with holy crap! That thing looks amazing. I'm in the process of figuring out which route to go with dropping my car a little, so this is pretty neat to see.

My only real question would be why didn't you just use Coupe Sport springs for front and rear?
Ive found through experience that using either both Z or both coupe springs doesn't have an even drop front to back. The back is always lower than the front. So having the Z in the front and Coupe in the back works best, and cutting the rear spring mount makes it near perfect.