Sponsored by:

2011 G37x front rebuild need help

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 10:36 PM
takeflight101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 G37x front rebuild need help

So need parts a prices

have 2011 G37x i wrecked the front passenger fender and front clip and headlight

-one how do i know if its afs lights?

- can i put a journey bumper and then a lip kit to save money on a bumper cover?

All forwarding help would be greatly appreciated need to buy

1.Passenger front headlight and bulb
2.front clip
3. the two straps on top that go from the fender to the engine bay not sure what there called or where to get them from
4. water resivoir for windshield wiper fluid
5. stock factory fog light
6. a good front lip
7. was going to put on the duraflex fenders the w-1s i know i know but its not mine its my girls and i crashed it so il have to massage those onto it thank you everyone for any great leads.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:21 AM
GAWD

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts
Originally Posted by takeflight101
So need parts a prices

have 2011 G37x i wrecked the front passenger fender and front clip and headlight

-one how do i know if its afs lights? Look for AFS switch next to the trunk release button. very uncommon option

- can i put a journey bumper and then a lip kit to save money on a bumper cover? You can save money by installing a journey bumper and nothing else.

All forwarding help would be greatly appreciated need to buy

1.Passenger front headlight and bulb Check out the classifieds or ebay. There is not an aftermarket producer for 10+ sedan headlamps.
2.front clip Front clip refers to EVERYTHING from the firewall forward.
3. the two straps on top that go from the fender to the engine bay not sure what there called or where to get them from Dealer
4. water resivoir for windshield wiper fluid Dealer
5. stock factory fog light Common Nissan item, salvage, dealer, ebay, amazon, classifieds here.
6. a good front lip OEM does not have quality issues aftermarket does, and OEM often are painted. Grubbs Infiniti, your local dealer, classifieds, ebay, etc.
7. was going to put on the duraflex fenders the w-1s i know i know but its not mine its my girls and i crashed it so il have to massage those onto it. I wouldn't do these, especially on somebody elses car.

I tried to answer the best I could in red. Maybe post your location, its likely somebody near you has these parts or knows of a good local source.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:57 PM
takeflight101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for the feed back GAWD! why does the lip not fit the journey bumper? i got all my parts but the straps.....i Live in SD and closet dealership is in the twin cities i called the two dealerships up there and all they said was drive it hear smh.......ugh...i send can i send you a pic like txt msg or email they said no what a crock huh