Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

2015 G37 Sedan Meet-up (August 29) Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 10:23 AM
pledes23
Registered Member

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by Rochester
Pedro just bought himself a 6MT Sedan in Vibrant Red.

I suspect there's nothing which would keep him from this meetup.
I'll be putting in for this weekend off when I go into work this week. So I am hopeful it will be approved. If it is I'm there like White on rice!!
Old 06-18-2015, 03:41 PM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,574 Likes on 3,425 Posts
Plans in motion only, so no guarantee... but I might have the RJM Clutch Pedal Assembly installed in my car before this meet-up.

Pedro & Mike, figure you two would be the most interested in this.
The following users liked this post:
Mik3G37S (06-26-2015)
Old 06-18-2015, 07:01 PM
pledes23
Registered Member

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts
2015 G37 Sedan Meet-up Chat Thread

Plans in motion only, so no guarantee... but I might have the RJM Clutch Pedal Assembly installed in my car before this meet-up.

Nice!! Definitely looking forward to your overly intricate review of this mod. I love my car but hate our clutch pedal! Lol
Old 06-18-2015, 08:17 PM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,574 Likes on 3,425 Posts
Originally Posted by pledes23
Nice!! Definitely looking forward to your overly intricate review of this mod. I love my car but hate our clutch pedal! Lol
The plan is to make this my July purchase. Then at the end of July, I've a couple friends driving down from Canada for the weekend. One is a professional mechanic, and the other a HVAC Tech, so between the three of us, we're going to try and install the pedal assembly.

Since our meet-up isn't until the end of August, it will sure to be installed. If not by us, then by the mechanic after I sheepishly get it towed to his shop with my tail between my legs and my ratchet set up my bum.

The point being: you can test drive it and assess the mod for yourself. I know for a fact that Mike has been going back and forth on the RJM Pedal.
Mik3G37S (06-26-2015)
Old 06-19-2015, 01:12 PM
milkcow500
Registered Member

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
I'm down to meet up once you guys are set on a date.
Old 06-19-2015, 05:13 PM
connoisseurr
Premier Member

Received 182 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by milkcow500
I'm down to meet up once you guys are set on a date.

Date is settled and on OP. Rochester requested a moderator to ADD a date to the title of this thread so everyone knows of the date.
Old 06-26-2015, 08:29 PM
Mik3G37S

Received 211 Likes on 146 Posts

The point being: you can test drive it and assess the mod for yourself. I know for a fact that Mike has been going back and forth on the RJM Pedal.
Yes, and Yes indeed I have been, I have driven a Q60S 6MT coupe with one before and I did like it even before all the adjustments made as it was right after the install, and I have been convinced that it definitely is great, but I have kind of already gotten used to our clutch pedals, nonetheless still planning on getting RJM sometime, who knows maybe I'll finally jump on the bandwagon and get it before the meet up as well?

I'll look into it but for now my main focus is to get my issue with windows not rolling up or down stuck open fixed, matter of fact a guy named Andre from Canada who is a master tech at infiniti offered to fly in visit NYC and fix the issue for me, which means getting rid of the KP technologies module and bringing everything back to the way it was, an offer I couldn't refuse since he's a very knowledgeable and experienced guy and I don't want to mess anything up any further.. It's been full 5 days I haven't driven my car AT ALL and it feels like it's been forever... I'm gonna drive it like I stole it once that's taken care of.
Old 06-28-2015, 05:39 PM
connoisseurr
Premier Member

Originally Posted by Mik3G37S
Yes, and Yes indeed I have been, I have driven a Q60S 6MT coupe with one before and I did like it even before all the adjustments made as it was right after the install, and I have been convinced that it definitely is great, but I have kind of already gotten used to our clutch pedals, nonetheless still planning on getting RJM sometime, who knows maybe I'll finally jump on the bandwagon and get it before the meet up as well?

I'll look into it but for now my main focus is to get my issue with windows not rolling up or down stuck open fixed, matter of fact a guy named Andre from Canada who is a master tech at infiniti offered to fly in visit NYC and fix the issue for me, which means getting rid of the KP technologies module and bringing everything back to the way it was, an offer I couldn't refuse since he's a very knowledgeable and experienced guy and I don't want to mess anything up any further.. It's been full 5 days I haven't driven my car AT ALL and it feels like it's been forever... I'm gonna drive it like I stole it once that's taken care of.
Sounds like it could be the window switches malfunctioning. Mine crapped out due to water hitting the circuit board and I replaced with a used one from eBay. Fixed my intermittent window issues.

Also, get the RJM pedal before the meet up so I can decide if that mod is worth it to me. I really dislike how the clutch feels in this the G37. Albeit I bought my car with a brand new clutch that was replaced by the dealership only 200 miles before I purchased. I still don't like it lol.
Mik3G37S (07-04-2015)
Old 06-28-2015, 05:42 PM
connoisseurr
Premier Member

If you plan on attending this meetup, please read the updated first post and respond accordingly. We only have about 5 confirmed attendees and I'd like to make this a fun event to wrap up summer.

Everything is scheduled and set. We just need cars and good times.
Old 06-29-2015, 02:08 PM
connoisseurr
Premier Member

Keeping this thread RED HOT!

Please let me know if you plan to attend. Refer to the information request on the first post of this thread. I've added a data request regarding if any guests will be coming with you. This is to ensure we have enough food and supplies for the additional folk.

Thanks for all your patience on this everyone! It's finally happening so lets make it a fun event!
Old 06-29-2015, 02:37 PM
ChinkyChoy
Premier Member

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts
4 hour drive from NJ (home) or 6 hour drive from VA (work) meh sounds like fun! I ll take the week off or something
Old 06-29-2015, 04:05 PM
connoisseurr
Premier Member

Originally Posted by ChinkyChoy
4 hour drive from NJ (home) or 6 hour drive from VA (work) meh sounds like fun! I ll take the week off or something
When the time gets closer, I'm going to coordinate a rally from my area. I know you're close to me in VA so we can always caravan up to PA. Goes for anyone else in the Northern VA/MD area. We can make a few stops along the way to pickup more folks.

But you'll have to RSVP first
Old 06-29-2015, 04:09 PM
ChinkyChoy
Premier Member

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts
sounds good I'll RSVP as the time gets closer since it will be a new office I don't know if I will be able to take leave for that time frame I ll have to check it out first
Old 07-14-2015, 03:36 AM
connoisseurr
Premier Member

We are just about 45 days away from the meet. If you haven't RSVP'd already, please do so immediately so we can ensure were tracking a head count.

If you're on the fence or planning on attending and don't feel like replying, please RSVP anyway or I will deflate one of your tires when you arrive!
Old 07-26-2015, 06:24 PM
Falker11
Premier Member

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by connoisseurr
We are just about 45 days away from the meet. If you haven't RSVP'd already, please do so immediately so we can ensure were tracking a head count.

If you're on the fence or planning on attending and don't feel like replying, please RSVP anyway or I will deflate one of your tires when you arrive!
RSVP'd

Bump - to the top.

Quick Reply: 2015 G37 Sedan Meet-up (August 29) Chat Thread