G37 Sedan

I hate dealership.. always kind/polite before you sign and then.. boom

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2014, 11:30 AM
Broken Arrow

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Please excuse my bluntness OP, but it's time to grow a set and step up to these MF'ers. Yes, you F'ed up, but if it's the 7th day, why are you not there throwing the keys on the table?

The trunk can be aligned, but why should you do it, and it could certainly be the result of a collision repair, as could the exhaust, which could have been bent in that possible collision. A bent exhaust on a CPO car should be replaced under the CPO warranty. Carfax is useless. Sometimes, accidents take two years to show up, sometimes they never do. They're only good for what's on the carfax, not for what is missing. They're owned by Equifax, so what more can I say.

Regarding the poster who couldn't imagine an Infiniti dealer CPO'ing a less than pristine car, you just don't have a vivid enough imagination. 90% of Infiniti dealers are the same sleazeballs that Nissan dealers are, and Infiniti Consumer Affairs is right up there with them. Speaking from experience.

Unless you step up, then just practice some acceptance, and learn for the next time. Another though is small claims court, but you really need to man or woman up, whichever is the case. Nothing is always easy, but it quickly becomes a matter of principle.

Good luck.
Old 10-17-2014, 01:31 PM
G37X GraSdadow
Registered Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Like I said, I knew about this policy last night which was 7th day(exactly a week ago). I'm not sure if they still accept this.
Old 10-17-2014, 01:43 PM
hizzle101

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
damn that sucks brother! That is why i like to be the first owner and pay more, peice of mind that nothing is wrong with the vehicle..
Old 10-17-2014, 02:00 PM
ToeKnee Sea
Registered Member

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by G37X GraSdadow
Like I said, I knew about this policy last night which was 7th day(exactly a week ago). I'm not sure if they still accept this.
You need to walk in there and tell them you will stay there all day and tell every potential customer not to buy their car there and tell the potential customers why. I would also see if you have any local news broadcasts that do a consumer help service on there broadcasts. See if they'll like seeing your troubles on the news for eveyone in your town to see.

Do one or both of those and i'll bet you get some help.

Lastly, try your local BBB site and threaten or actually write a terrible review. Say you'll take it down if they fix your car.
Old 10-17-2014, 02:11 PM
Global Reach

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by ToeKnee Sea
You need to walk in there and tell them you will stay there all day and tell every potential customer not to buy their car there and tell the potential customers why. I would also see if you have any local news broadcasts that do a consumer help service on there broadcasts. See if they'll like seeing your troubles on the news for eveyone in your town to see.

Do one or both of those and i'll bet you get some help.

Lastly, try your local BBB site and threaten or actually write a terrible review. Say you'll take it down if they fix your car.

This is all very hard to do since he was the one that signed on the dotted line. I don't know if you can slam a place when you agreed to their terms. Sure it's not right, but if they gave 7 days to return and your on 8, well you might be SOL.
Old 10-17-2014, 03:42 PM
G37X GraSdadow
Registered Member

I'm going to talk to the general manager Today. What should I tell him?. he said no at first time saying that g37 is not a mecedes
Old 10-17-2014, 03:58 PM
JT2014

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts
OP please post pics of the problem areas.
Old 10-17-2014, 07:47 PM
G37X GraSdadow
Registered Member

Originally Posted by JT2014
OP please post pics of the problem areas.

How? I don't see any attachment.. Its really small difference but my OCD kicks in when it comes to detail.. esp on the car
Old 10-17-2014, 08:54 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
How? I don't see any attachment.. Its really small difference but my OCD kicks in when it comes to detail.. esp on the car
Host your pics on Photo and image hosting, free photo galleries, photo editing then right click on the pic "copy image" then paste it in your threads/replies.

Good luck through all this, shame you had to start off your new purchase on a low note
Old 10-17-2014, 10:29 PM
flipmode007
Premier Member

Received 48 Likes on 35 Posts
Want to hear my story, I called the dealer in Ottawa regarding my oil pan gasket leaking and he replied what would you like us to do for you Mr. D lmao.
I know in Ontario people tend to call this TV show that take over and broadcast many bad organizations.
Old 10-18-2014, 12:38 AM
Razorr

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
I did, but the manager told me this:

"Your car is fine man. It's runs perfect. This isn't Mercedes s500. It won't be perfect as you think. We can fix it but we will charge you."

What the f**k does he mean by this? It's still a 40k car, not some econobox that you just get in and start driving. Try returning the car, if they don't take it back, the least you can do is file a complaint with the BBB.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:16 AM
Presto

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
Don't buy a car at night
Read the contract, every single word.
I can't believe you didn't know about the 7 day buy back, is it not mentioned on the sales agreement?
How old are you? Sorry for being blunt but you seem to be taken for a ride by the dealer.
The following users liked this post:
telcoman (10-18-2014)
Old 10-18-2014, 07:29 AM
telcoman
Registered Member

Received 161 Likes on 139 Posts
So I bought this g37x cpo car a week ago and I found some problems. However dealorship is not going to do anything about it when they already sold the car.

Carfax is clean. I didn't know when I bought the car because it was dark.. and next day or so I realized that trunk is uneven (when you close the trunk, its more to right side) and exhaust is slightly not even (I went to another dealorahop to check and they told me it looks like it hit something. However there is nothing wrong with the performance of the car; not going tp fix it for free)

What should I do? Or what can I do to fix this problem? Should I just pay my own money to fix it? Or maybe call national customer service? T.T

Can't believe this is happening when I thought the ppl talked at the dealorship were very kind/polite but then after I memtioned some problems after purchase they are total different people.

Sigh
Why would you purchase a used vehicle in the dark?

After they gave you a price you should have walked out telling them you'll return with money in the morning.
After a careful inspection in daylight you could have not only negotiated the price lower but made them correct the issues.
Lesson learned

Telcoman
Old 10-20-2014, 09:09 AM
ToeKnee Sea
Registered Member

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts
Whatever happened here?
Old 10-22-2014, 01:47 PM
Finzel

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
I'm going to talk to the general manager Today. What should I tell him?. he said no at first time saying that g37 is not a mecedes
No its not a Mercedes, its an Infiniti! Mercedes has nothing to do with it nor should it be mentioned by the dealership or YOU. Like someone else said, grow a pair and go get you car fixed or fix it yourself. If you allowed them to overlap you on time that's on you man, more action on your part and less whining and you may have got you car fixed!!

Good luck!

Quick Reply: I hate dealership.. always kind/polite before you sign and then.. boom