G37 Sedan
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate dealership.. always kind/polite before you sign and then.. boom

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 03:05 PM
alfredo24pr

Received 95 Likes on 79 Posts
Well OP, you can join my crew. It's called the *This is the last Infiniti I'll buy crew*
Old 10-22-2014, 03:33 PM
Global Reach

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by ToeKnee Sea
Whatever happened here?

I don't think he made it. A moment of silence please
Old 10-23-2014, 01:03 AM
flipmode007
Premier Member

Received 48 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by alfredo24pr
Well OP, you can join my crew. It's called the *This is the last Infiniti I'll buy crew*
I kinda like that crew lol
Old 10-23-2014, 04:49 AM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,574 Likes on 3,425 Posts
Originally Posted by ToeKnee Sea
Whatever happened here?

One thing for sure, seeing the word dealorship (sic) every day is slowly driving me insane.

It's almost as bad as the story of someone buying a used car at night, then complaining about it in the light of day.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:51 AM
scottp2765

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I agree with the OP and had similar problems with the Dealership. The promise of buying a CPO car is that it has gone through an extensive examination and was found to be in nearly perfect condition. I find through my purchase and this forum that they barely look at CPO cars and rubber stamp them routinely. If a car has issues and you plan to sell it and pass them on to the next customer don't call it CPO. They should say oh here's the ones our Used car manager picked up before looking them over they are slightly imperfect but we offer them at a discount.

Also the service department at a high line automobile dealership should be better than that of say Chevy or Chrysler. They should treat you better and perform better work. That is the expectation. I have found it is not the case with Infiniti.

Say what you want ...buyer beware etc.... My point is why should you have to. How about Dealer be honest instead of lying snakes out to sell a car with no concern for the customer at all.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:55 AM
Rochester
Administrator

^^^
Yep. CPO is a scam. Infiniti charges the DEALORSHIP something like $1000 for CPO certification, and the DEALORSHIP then pushes that into the cost of the car. So if you bought a CPO car, and it's a lemon or damaged, you probably paid an extra grand for the privilege of getting ripped off. In the dark, too.

When I bought my Sedan, it was pre-owned, with only 3900 miles on it. I inquired about CPO certification, and they told me it would be an extra $900 on top of the negotiated sale price, and pointless for a car so barely used. I passed on CPO, and thanked them for being so brave and honest, LOL.

Last edited by Rochester; 10-23-2014 at 08:27 AM.
Old 10-23-2014, 08:18 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,941 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Originally Posted by Rochester

One thing for sure, seeing the word dealorship (sic) every day is slowly driving me insane.
Ok, now you can focus on something else to keep your insanity on track
The following 2 users liked this post by blnewt:
DBall (10-24-2014), Rochester (10-23-2014)
Old 10-23-2014, 10:47 AM
solidsilver
Registered Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Sorry so many people seem to be unhappy with their Infinitis and their dealers. I'm on my third Infiniti and and have every intention of purchasing a fourth. I've been patronizing the same dealer in Concord, California, for thirteen years and the service has been great. In all that time, there's been only a couple of problems, and both times the staff knocked themselves out to make things right. It's the luck of the draw, I guess.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:29 PM
GeezerB
Registered Member

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
I think the level of service is regional. I utilize 2 dealerships as I am geographically equal distance between them. Top rate service every time. They even matched the online price for my chin spoiler. I briefly owned an Acura & hated the service experience. They overcharged for everything.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:38 PM
Ryne
The Steering Wheel Guy

Received 558 Likes on 390 Posts
It's almost as bad as the story of someone buying a used car at night, then complaining about it in the light of day.
I call this the "One Night Stand Method" of buying a car:

Look at it once in the dark, take it home, wake up in the morning and realize what a huge mistake that was made.

P.S. "i hate dealership" is still enough to drive me insane, lol.

Last edited by Ryne; 10-23-2014 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:32 PM
telcoman
Registered Member

Received 161 Likes on 139 Posts
Originally Posted by solidsilver
Sorry so many people seem to be unhappy with their Infinitis and their dealers. I'm on my third Infiniti and and have every intention of purchasing a fourth. I've been patronizing the same dealer in Concord, California, for thirteen years and the service has been great. In all that time, there's been only a couple of problems, and both times the staff knocked themselves out to make things right. It's the luck of the draw, I guess.
I'm with you although only on my second Infiniti. My dealer here in NJ is great and I will most likely purchase another Infiniti from them. I get great prices on parts and service.
In speaking with some of the people that work at the dealership they have told me about many of the obnoxious customers they have to deal with.
Perhaps there are some of those on the forums?

Telcoman
Old 10-23-2014, 04:42 PM
Ryne
The Steering Wheel Guy

Received 558 Likes on 390 Posts
Originally Posted by telcoman
I'm with you although only on my second Infiniti. My dealer here in NJ is great and I will most likely purchase another Infiniti from them. I get great prices on parts and service.
In speaking with some of the people that work at the dealership they have told me about many of the obnoxious customers they have to deal with.
Perhaps there are some of those on the forums?

Telcoman
If you hear any of those stories at Infiniti dealers in Illinois, it's me. For some reason it really bothers me when my car is blatantly damaged while being serviced, or I'm lied to right to my face... I don't know, maybe it's just me.
Old 10-23-2014, 04:44 PM
Rochester
Administrator

I'm not sure how you guys make the distinction in brands.

Personally is feels less like my first Infiniti, and more like my fourth Nissan.
Old 10-25-2014, 01:17 PM
scottp2765

I'm not sure how you guys make the distinction in brands.

Personally is feels less like my first Infiniti, and more like my fourth Nissan.
Totally agree my fourth Nissan as well.
Old 11-21-2014, 04:22 PM
Michael440

Anything new here? I'm wondering how it ended?

If it says you can return your car in 7 days and get your money back you should do it even if it's 7th day. And if dealer refused to return your money you should tell them you will be seeming legal action against them.

They can not refuse to return your money and they know it. They probably think you don't know about your rights.
Cheers