Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VIN check?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 11:17 AM
Airmousam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VIN check?

Hi, New to the forum and thinking about moving to a G37XS. Is someone available to check a VIN for me? Trying to check for options. I know this is available on Benz forums, hopefully here too
Thanks!!

JN1CV6AR6CM977691
Old 09-19-2014, 11:22 AM
Kris 3.7

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
I think if you call a dealer they can run the vin and give you the window sticker for the car which will show you all the options. I know I did that when I bought my F250 and the guy emailed me a PDF copy of the sticker.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:26 AM
mattreading22

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
CARFAX® - For Dealers | Sign Up or Log In

Here you go. Carfax looks good, but Infiniti doesn't always report to them, so make sure you take a look at service records too since there are very few on here.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:43 AM
Airmousam

Thanks guys.

Matt, saw the car fax, just looking for list of options, waiting on the dealer now
Old 09-19-2014, 03:22 PM
GAWD

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts
Infiniti stand-alone options are few, most gadgetry is loaded into packages. I'm new here, I'm sure if I missed some stuff they'll quickly correct me.

Going by the google located photos alone, this one has:

Premium Package: Power sliding tinted glass moonroof with rear tilt feature, sliding sunshade, and one-touch operation; Infiniti Studio on Wheels® by Bose® Premium Audio system with CD player with MP3 playback capability, RDS and 10 speakers, Drivers Audio Stage; driver’s seat, steering wheel and outside mirror memory system; seat and outside mirror position synchronization (outside mirrors automatically adjust as seat is moved); power tilt and telescoping steering wheel with entry/exit assist; rear sonar system

Navigation Package: Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System with enhanced graphics, touchscreen, Lane Guidance and 3-D building graphics, Zagat Survey® restaurant reviews, XM NavTraffic® with Real-Time Traffic Information, XM NavWeather® (XM® subscription required, sold separately), Streaming Audio via Bluetooth®, DVD-video playback, Infiniti Voice Recognition for audio and navigation systems (includes Spanish language support)

Sport Package AWD: Split 5-spoke 18x17.5-inch aluminum alloy wheels with P225/50R18 all-season tires, unique sport front fascia, unique headlights, unique sport side sills, front sport seats with manual thigh extension and driver's power torso and thigh support adjustment, aluminum pedals, solid magnesium paddle shifters

This one does NOT appear to have:

Technology Package: Intelligent Cruise Control, Brake Assist with Preview Braking, pre-crash seat belts, rain-sensing function for windshield wipers, Advanced Climate Control System (ACCS) with Plasmacluster™ air purifier

Interior Accent Package: High-gloss Maple accents on console, instrument panel and doors

Limited Edition AWD: Uniquely designed dark finish 18x7.5-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with P225/50R18 all-season tires; front chin spoiler, rear decklid spoiler, Midnight Black grille; Graphite leather-appointed interior; moonroof; Infiniti Studio on Wheels® by Bose® Premium Audio system; Drivers Audio Stage; driver’s seat, steering wheel and outside mirror memory system; seat and outside mirror position synchronization; power tilt and telescoping steering wheel with entry/exit assist; rear sonar system; Infiniti Hard Drive Navigation System; Infiniti Voice Recognition; unique sport front fascia, headlights, sport side sills; front sport seats; aluminum pedal; solid magnesium paddle shifters

^Notice how many features are lumped into other packages already mentioned

Looks like a great car, hope you buy & enjoy it.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:10 AM
Airmousam

Thank you for the info Gawd