G37 Sedan

Sedan Chat Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 09:42 AM
ttv36
Race, repair, repeat.

Received 432 Likes on 289 Posts
Originally Posted by ChinkyChoy
not really car related but I close on my house today so I will no longer be homeless and broke and just broke

Then on Monday i plan on ordering the struts for my air setup lol
You mean Monday you will be ordering a new stove and air conditioning unit?
Old 08-28-2015, 09:48 AM
Rochester
Administrator

Received 4,571 Likes on 3,422 Posts
Originally Posted by tonyHTX
You mean Monday you will be ordering a new stove and air conditioning unit?
LOL. Don't forget the water heater, which will fail on Tuesday.

Then after that's all done, he can start interviewing contractors to replace the roof.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:08 AM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Originally Posted by Rochester
LOL. Don't forget the water heater, which will fail on Tuesday.

Then after that's all done, he can start interviewing contractors to replace the roof.
Don't forget the termites
j/k
Congrats CC, hope it's smooth sailing!
Old 08-28-2015, 10:24 AM
ChinkyChoy
Premier Member

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts
haha thanks guys. Its a new construction so everything is covered. But I do have to buy a fridge, washer and dryer along with some blinds and possibly a guest bed.

Then pick up some things for the garage... i m just super excited that i actually have a garage now
Old 08-28-2015, 10:27 AM
ANMVQ
Registered Member

Received 394 Likes on 343 Posts
not really car related but I close on my house today so I will no longer be homeless and broke and just broke

Then on Monday i plan on ordering the struts for my air setup lol
Congrats man, We just bought our second house, Close and move in on Monday!

No garage still for me but got the buy a riding mower LOL ( lots of Grass)
Old 08-28-2015, 10:34 AM
VIVID
Pyroclastic Flow

Received 358 Likes on 277 Posts
haha thanks guys. Its a new construction so everything is covered. But I do have to buy a fridge, washer and dryer along with some blinds and possibly a guest bed.

Then pick up some things for the garage... i m just super excited that i actually have a garage now
That's fantastic. Nothing like a brand new home with warranty. It takes the guess work out and frees up your time and wallet. No unexpected expenses for a while. Get building in that garage!!!

Sean
Old 08-28-2015, 11:14 AM
drewfinity

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Congrats on the new house! New construction is definitely the way to go.

My best friend and his wife bought a new home this summer, and my wife and I have two different opinions of the situation. She sees it and is jealous because she wants the home/yard/kids thing. I see him spending all of his free-time fixing something, mowing lawns, spending money on stuff that breaks, and not doing the things he likes to do. Do Not Want.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:33 PM
RexHavoc
Premier Member

Received 163 Likes on 143 Posts
Congrats Phil, don't forget the fridge for the garage!
Old 08-28-2015, 09:37 PM
AroundTheG37
Registered Member

Received 223 Likes on 161 Posts
Mowing and taking care of your lawn should be considered a FUN thing to do and I must say I enjoy having one of the greenest lawns on the block.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:41 PM
xpcgamer
Registered Member

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by RexHavoc
Congrats Phil, don't forget the fridge for the garage!
Its funny-We had been in out house for 6 months when a buddy asked me to help him throw out his old fridge(it stopped making ice). I flipped out. I'll take it! My wife could not understand why we needed a fridge in the garage. Now she can't live with out it!
Old 08-28-2015, 10:13 PM
Lego_Maniac
Registered Member

Received 505 Likes on 435 Posts
Congrats on the house!

Originally Posted by AroundTheG37
Mowing and taking care of your lawn should be considered a FUN thing to do and I must say I enjoy having one of the greenest lawns on the block.
When we moved in, our house was one of the worst in the neighborhood. A lot of time, and a not insignificant amount of money spent, and I have one of the best yards on the block. And I busy my butt to maintain it.

Moving away from landscaping and lush green yards....

I ordered a TMW short throw shifter. And I have an email into WC Lathe Werks for a shifter?

Thoughts on shift boots? Specifically how much I want to reduce the size?

I also talked to the guys at Motion Lab...$300 + the bushing to replace mine. So $100 or $300. Considering the rear subframe replacement would only be covered by 12/12 warranty and not the balance of the extended warranty, it seems a no brainer to go with the whiteline replacement since I'll undoubtedly destroy it again. If I make an appointment and drop it off early, they'll finish it that day. I'd be shocked if INFINITI could turn that around in a day.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:16 PM
RexHavoc
Premier Member

Received 163 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by xpcgamer
Its funny-We had been in out house for 6 months when a buddy asked me to help him throw out his old fridge(it stopped making ice). I flipped out. I'll take it! My wife could not understand why we needed a fridge in the garage. Now she can't live with out it!
I'm with you, I had one in the basement when I lived in Pittsburgh. Only kept the necessities in it; beer. Sometimes vodka.

Though it came in handy when making Thanksgiving dinner too.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:23 PM
xpcgamer
Registered Member

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by Lego_Maniac
Congrats on the house!

When we moved in, our house was one of the worst in the neighborhood. A lot of time, and a not insignificant amount of money spent, and I have one of the best yards on the block. And I busy my butt to maintain it.

Moving away from landscaping and lush green yards....

I ordered a TMW short throw shifter. And I have an email into WC Lathe Werks for a shifter?

Thoughts on shift boots? Specifically how much I want to reduce the size?

I also talked to the guys at Motion Lab...$300 + the bushing to replace mine. So $100 or $300. Considering the rear subframe replacement would only be covered by 12/12 warranty and not the balance of the extended warranty, it seems a no brainer to go with the whiteline replacement since I'll undoubtedly destroy it again. If I make an appointment and drop it off early, they'll finish it that day. I'd be shocked if INFINITI could turn that around in a day.
Redlinegoods has a good boot.
Old 08-29-2015, 02:22 AM
Mik3G37S

Received 211 Likes on 146 Posts
G37 Sedan *Chat Thread*

Too many posts to catch up with but I have come across the picture of a Differential with leak stains posted by Baby Jumpman , and I'd like to know what that means because when I was replacing my diff fluid for the first time I noticed leak stains on my pumpkin as well, and I'm due for an oil change, perhaps should I make the trip to the dealer and mention the differential issue? I had a picture somewhere but it'd take a lot of digging. Thanks
Old 08-29-2015, 02:39 AM
ChinkyChoy
Premier Member

Received 216 Likes on 172 Posts
haha thanks guys! but unfortunately its just a townhouse so i dont have to worry about the lawn stuff and the garage is pretty small one day i ll have a real house with a multiple car garage and cars to fill it lol.

For now this will have to do

Quick Reply: Sedan Chat Thread