Build Threads

Zydan's Mod Log

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 07:49 PM
nanotech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You should look into Vossen! I know its kind of expensive but if you look into it you should find some for a pair price. Just got mine and its made a HUGE DIFFERENCE!
Old 12-20-2012, 08:20 PM
Steveoh187
Registered Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Car looks fantastic, we have very similar tastes as I have a lot of the same mods as you and plan on doing a few of the things you have already done very soon (amber headlight delete, midnight black grille) although I did end up going with the autokits x carbon diffuser. I regret it now though as it's been such a pain to get it mounted and to stay on the rear, kinda wish I had gone the IPL rear bumper route to round out the IPL look all around.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Sython

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looking really, really solid thus far. Nice work
Old 12-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Zydan
Registered Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Diego@Vossen
Looking good.
You know I'm just trying to get to your level Diego

Originally Posted by vince22sh
G looks really good!!!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by nanotech
You should look into Vossen! I know its kind of expensive but if you look into it you should find some for a pair price. Just got mine and its made a HUGE DIFFERENCE!
Which ones did you get? I just purchased another members CV1's, they should be here in the next week or two hopefully, looking forward to it.

Originally Posted by Steveoh187
Car looks fantastic, we have very similar tastes as I have a lot of the same mods as you and plan on doing a few of the things you have already done very soon (amber headlight delete, midnight black grille) although I did end up going with the autokits x carbon diffuser. I regret it now though as it's been such a pain to get it mounted and to stay on the rear, kinda wish I had gone the IPL rear bumper route to round out the IPL look all around.
Amber delete is a must, and yeah I feel you on the autokit diffuser, I had read a lot of people having problem with the fitment and didn't really want to mess with it. Plus the IPL rear ties into the sides so well.

Originally Posted by Sython
Looking really, really solid thus far. Nice work
Thank you sir!
Old 12-20-2012, 09:18 PM
nanotech

I bought the CV3s and i get compliments EVERYWHERE but CV1 should look sick too. Cant wait to see it with the new rims.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:27 PM
ko3r

LOVE YOUR CAR! OMGG <3 I will be getting a G next year, but I'm so afraid I'll mess up..Where did you order the rear spoiler and rear bumper? Sewell parts? If I don't want stock headlights on the G37, what route should I take? Which ones should I buy? Kinda new..so this will sound dum, did you change the whole headlight or just the lights and amber delete? I love this post so much, I'm going to favorite it so I can back to it later in the future.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:23 PM
Zydan
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ko3r
LOVE YOUR CAR! OMGG <3 I will be getting a G next year, but I'm so afraid I'll mess up..Where did you order the rear spoiler and rear bumper? Sewell parts? If I don't want stock headlights on the G37, what route should I take? Which ones should I buy? Kinda new..so this will sound dum, did you change the whole headlight or just the lights and amber delete? I love this post so much, I'm going to favorite it so I can back to it later in the future.
Thank you, I appreciate it, I've put quite a bit of work into it in a short amount of time, and it's been a lot of fun doing it.

Rear bumper was from Sewel, if you join club lexus and then attach that User ID to a swell account you can get an additional discount, I ended up getting the bumper for like $350 +tax, the spoiler I ordered from Bishoff Infiniti through ebay, they had the best price.

As far as the headlight I removed them both and shipped them to onEIGHTY custom in New York, they opened up, painted them and added the LED orbs and shipped them back, then I Just just re-installed them.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:40 PM
princess

Zydan, stop making my car look like ****, bro. lol jk. your ride is sick though. cute kid too btw. a random question though, you did so much mods to your car does the dealer still service it without any questions? I have an 09 coupe but i still have another year of warranty, i'm debating whether i should extend the warranty but i want to add moar mods!
Old 12-21-2012, 12:01 AM
Zydan
Registered Member

Originally Posted by princess
Zydan, stop making my car look like ****, bro. lol jk. your ride is sick though. cute kid too btw. a random question though, you did so much mods to your car does the dealer still service it without any questions? I have an 09 coupe but i still have another year of warranty, i'm debating whether i should extend the warranty but i want to add moar mods!
Everything I've done is mainly cosmetic so I haven't had any issues, you really won't have any unless you start doing things to the engine etc... Only thing I've probably voided at this point is just the suspension because of the springs.
And thank you!
Old 12-21-2012, 12:24 AM
ccrzkul

Sick car. Weren't you gonna go with the GTR style taillights tho? is that something thats in the works or you decided not to do it. Im actually thinking about doing that to my G.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:56 AM
Zydan
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ccrzkul
Sick car. Weren't you gonna go with the GTR style taillights tho? is that something thats in the works or you decided not to do it. Im actually thinking about doing that to my G.
Yes sir, that's me! Still doing it first part of Jan.. Need to find couple weeks to be without car while I ship then to onEIGHTY.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:37 AM
browjenofer

which were a huge improvement over what I had, not to many pics
Old 12-21-2012, 02:02 AM
Zydan
Registered Member

Originally Posted by browjenofer
which were a huge improvement over what I had, not to many pics
Looks like you may have been trying to post pics?
Old 12-22-2012, 10:09 PM
ko3r

Originally Posted by Zydan
Thank you, I appreciate it, I've put quite a bit of work into it in a short amount of time, and it's been a lot of fun doing it.

Rear bumper was from Sewel, if you join club lexus and then attach that User ID to a swell account you can get an additional discount, I ended up getting the bumper for like $350 +tax, the spoiler I ordered from Bishoff Infiniti through ebay, they had the best price.

As far as the headlight I removed them both and shipped them to onEIGHTY custom in New York, they opened up, painted them and added the LED orbs and shipped them back, then I Just just re-installed them.

Thanks for your reply! I knew about that club lexus discount, my friend has a Lexus IS and he orders from there. Anyways...how would you do a amber delete? You can open the headlight up and remove it?...How much were your headlights? I believe you said $700 correct? I really love your headlights man...You just looked up a shop and called them O.o?

Sexy car mann...I had a suggestion! You should look into Professor Ms1's look them up (:

Last edited by ko3r; 12-23-2012 at 01:09 AM.
Old 12-23-2012, 12:59 AM
nanotech

Are those LED fog lights on the bumper?

Quick Reply: Zydan's Mod Log