Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

bogging at low rpm

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 08:58 PM
Kevin Miller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bogging at low rpm

I apologize I originally posted this in the general forum and realized its better off here.

Hello all! I have been searching different forums for a few days now with no real success as of yet. A few weeks ago I purchased a 2010 g37s coupe 6mt with 57k miles and recently noticed a little issue that it has. In the lower rpm (2-3k) i'm noticing a hesitation or stumble which clears up by 4k rpm. It feels as if the ecu is pulling timing or something to that affect. I have no codes active or stored which is leaving me clueless. The only mod the car has currently is a nismo cold air intake. I have already tried cleaning the MAF sensors with nothing changing. I am a little worried about the rear timing cover gaskets that are known to fail but am under the impression i would have a CEL for low oil pressure or something of that nature. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I plan to have the dealer do an ECU update to see if that solves the problem.