Engine, Drivetrain & Forced-Induction
Have Technical Questions or Done Modifications to the G37? Find out the answer in here!

MPG Reading after Stillen SC Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 10:21 AM
shawnberry45
Registered Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
MPG Reading after Stillen SC Upgrade

I had my supercharger installed about a year ago.... been running great. The thing I have always wondered about is the MPG Gauge....its consistently saying anywhere from 27 -29 MPG. I've resetted the gauge a coupe times but it always goes up again after driving a few hundred miles.

is this the same for everyone else that have done this upgrade? when I was N/A it would ready 16-18 mpg.

Thanks!
Old 10-25-2016, 11:51 AM
Waste86

Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by shawnberry45
I had my supercharger installed about a year ago.... been running great. The thing I have always wondered about is the MPG Gauge....its consistently saying anywhere from 27 -29 MPG. I've resetted the gauge a coupe times but it always goes up again after driving a few hundred miles.

is this the same for everyone else that have done this upgrade? when I was N/A it would ready 16-18 mpg.

Thanks!
If you changed the injectors, the reading will be off. I have 1000cc injectors and it shows a supposed tank of 600 miles, but it is closer to 300. It doesn't know how to calculate mpg if you change injector size.