One more:
DSC06239 by ttv36, on Flickr
tony you need to get a real watermark now lol
Old 05-25-2016, 11:05 AM
guy from norcal
Registered Member

Received 352 Likes on 316 Posts
Your doing a great job on your G Pho.
The exhaust sounds as bad *** as it looks too. Would love to hear a drive by clip in the future.
Old 05-25-2016, 06:23 PM
DuuMaa
Registered Member

Received 71 Likes on 43 Posts
Got something in yesterday. Thank you Stephen Ortiz at R1 Autoworks for the help. Will be going on as soon as we close today. Still need to make time and put the rear one on.

Old 05-25-2016, 10:43 PM
DuuMaa
Registered Member

Installed.

Old 05-25-2016, 11:13 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,941 Likes on 4,174 Posts
I said it in the other thread but it's well worth saying again, Awesome splitter Kevin, that view from the front is spectacular!
Old 05-25-2016, 11:32 PM
DuuMaa
Registered Member

Originally Posted by blnewt
I said it in the other thread but it's well worth saying again, Awesome splitter Kevin, that view from the front is spectacular!
Thank you, I appreciate it man! I'm just trying to do my thing and get by in the scene.
Old 05-26-2016, 01:27 AM
GNTLMN_Z
Registered Member

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by PhoQ
Thank you, I appreciate it man! I'm just trying to do my thing and get by in the scene.
Just trying to "get by in the scene" JK. The splitter looks great man as well as the car. Subscribed. I should start a build thread as well but I'm lazy and just post pics on IG lol.
Old 05-26-2016, 02:57 AM
kennyz424

Received 1,498 Likes on 1,271 Posts
I'm loving this single exhaust! It's so unique and beautifully done... keep up the great work man!
Old 05-26-2016, 03:59 PM
DuuMaa
Registered Member

Originally Posted by GNTLMN_Z
Just trying to "get by in the scene" JK. The splitter looks great man as well as the car. Subscribed. I should start a build thread as well but I'm lazy and just post pics on IG lol.
LOL, its the truth man. I'm like a spec in the G community. Thanks! Its a nice way of documenting everything rather than have hundreds of posts on instagram and spamming everyone.

Originally Posted by kennyz424
I'm loving this single exhaust! It's so unique and beautifully done... keep up the great work man!
Thank you! More to come soon!

Originally Posted by guy from norcal
Your doing a great job on your G Pho.
The exhaust sounds as bad *** as it looks too. Would love to hear a drive by clip in the future.
Thanks! I still need to make one of those, just been busy with work and haven't had time to get anything done yet.
Old 05-26-2016, 04:13 PM
DuuMaa
Registered Member

It is like Christmas everyday. Some more parts showed up, but these wont be installed until the 2pc front rotors come in. Have to wait 2-3 months.

Project Mu B-Force pads, Club Racer Rotor in the back and I have the SCR-PRO for the front on order. Onto some photos. (Since I don't have the actual front rotors here yet, here is a stock image of what they look like)

Old 05-26-2016, 05:43 PM
GNTLMN_Z
Registered Member

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by PhoQ
It is like Christmas everyday. Some more parts showed up, but these wont be installed until the 2pc front rotors come in. Have to wait 2-3 months.

Project Mu B-Force pads, Club Racer Rotor in the back and I have the SCR-PRO for the front on order. Onto some photos. (Since I don't have the actual front rotors here yet, here is a stock image of what they look like)
If you're going to be doing rotors and pads, I HOPE you're doing SS lines also!
Old 05-26-2016, 06:54 PM
Mkhlmnn

Received 48 Likes on 39 Posts
Those are some nice looking rotors you have there Kevin, I wish I was getting as many shipments as you. I haven't looked into those too much, where do the fall in the braking from stockers to brembos? I upgraded my rotors and pads but they're not as pretty looking as those haha
Old 05-26-2016, 07:09 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,941 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Way to continue ramping up this build, nice choices throughout. How much do those rotors weigh?
Old 05-26-2016, 07:16 PM
jfisher
Registered Member

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts
In for underside pics of the exhaust.
Old 05-27-2016, 12:16 AM
DuuMaa
Registered Member

Originally Posted by GNTLMN_Z
If you're going to be doing rotors and pads, I HOPE you're doing SS lines also!
Done them before and had some other cars do some track testing. Stock lines with good fluid will do just about the same as getting SS lines. Not trying to talk anyone out of it, but this is from some personal testing.

Originally Posted by Mkhlmnn
Those are some nice looking rotors you have there Kevin, I wish I was getting as many shipments as you. I haven't looked into those too much, where do the fall in the braking from stockers to brembos? I upgraded my rotors and pads but they're not as pretty looking as those haha
Thanks! The club racer rotors are getting discontinued for another lineup from Project Mu and scooped them up. Not much technical specs on them at the moment. But these should be a nice upgrade from stocks.

Project Mu Co., Ltd. - BRAKE ROTOR - CLUB RACER 1Piece Disc

Project Mu Co., Ltd. - BRAKE ROTOR - SCR-PRO

Originally Posted by blnewt
Way to continue ramping up this build, nice choices throughout. How much do those rotors weigh?
Thanks! I try to do the best I can, DBA, Endless, and RB would have been my next choices. Will get weights on the rotors compared to what is coming off of the car. I don't like the way the car brakes right now, so I wanted to get something a little bit more aggressive in regards to the pads. These rotors should be decent enough for now, until I need a really aggressive pad. Noise doesn't bother me. Not a daily anymore.

Originally Posted by jfisher
In for underside pics of the exhaust.

The following 2 users liked this post by DuuMaa:
blnewt (05-27-2016), twin_snails (06-07-2016)

Quick Reply: DuuMaa's Build Thread