Build Threads

Zydan's Mod Log

Old 12-20-2013, 01:03 AM
quakerroatmeal
Registered Member

Received 97 Likes on 79 Posts
You going to do a before/after dyno with the stillen g3 on than the litespeed? You haven't even had the g3 on for long.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:50 PM
Zydan
Registered Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by quakerroatmeal
You going to do a before/after dyno with the stillen g3 on than the litespeed? You haven't even had the g3 on for long.
Yes sir, that's the plan!
Old 12-20-2013, 07:09 PM
Zydan
Registered Member

Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler

Finally got this piece in from Outcast Garage and I have to say right off I'm really impressed, this piece is sharp, heavy as in sturdy heavy and great quality. Best roof spoiler I've seen by far, took a few quick shots of it, and will have some installed pics later, but I already know I'm going to love it.

I put it up just to test it for a moment, and fitment could not be better.

Please see more at Zydan000.com
Old 01-02-2014, 11:59 PM
1G372nv

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts
Originally Posted by Zydan
Just purchased this CAI made by Litespeed Racing and will be putting up comparison information as far as sound / power once I replace the Stillen Generation 3 with them so keep an eye out.

In the mean time here’s the information directly from the website.

Another first by Litespeed Racing: A full titanium, long tube cold air intake system for the Nissan 370z (G37). A big advantage of titanium is that it resonates at a different frequency compared to steel or aluminum, therefore helping to create a smoother airflow, and a less raspy intake sound. Titanium is 45% lighter than steel, but also stronger, and more corrosion resistant, and can withstand much higher and lower heat than steel, without any loss in its physical properties.

Features two large air filters made by The Green Filter. The Green Filter brand air filters, out flow K&N and “dry type” filters as well. They also use a special water based cleaning/oiling liquid that will not set off any check engine lights.

The Nissan 370z (G37) responds very well to long tube cold air intakes systems. This system was dyno tested with an other top manufacture’s intake as a performance benchmark, and produced equal horse power gains.

This full intake system weighs 7.5 pounds.

- See more at: Zydan000.com
Will this need to be modified to fit the G or will it bolt right up? See it's only listed for 370z. Thanks

Car looks smokin by the way! Very clean!
Old 01-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Darth Kinetic

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Zydan
Finally got this piece in from Outcast Garage and I have to say right off I'm really impressed, this piece is sharp, heavy as in sturdy heavy and great quality. Best roof spoiler I've seen by far, took a few quick shots of it, and will have some installed pics later, but I already know I'm going to love it.

I put it up just to test it for a moment, and fitment could not be better.

Please see more at Zydan000.com
How do I get one for my coupe?
Old 01-15-2014, 08:14 PM
BANNISTER

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
did you just paint your overflow tank ?
Old 01-21-2014, 04:08 PM
Blue_Batmobile
Official Sponsor of the Florida G35 Club

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts
looks good!

B@t
Old 01-28-2014, 10:30 AM
Deezy2211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
did you get the new intake on yet???
Old 04-22-2014, 11:35 PM
Zydan
Registered Member

Originally Posted by BANNISTER
did you just paint your overflow tank ?
Yes sir, it's just painted except the back so I can see how full it is!

Originally Posted by Blue_Batmobile
looks good!

B@t
Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by Deezy2211
did you get the new intake on yet???
I ended up selling it and sticking with Stillen in the end.

I know it's been a while since I updated my build log, haven't done to much recently to the car and mostly update my website these days.

Figured I'd take some time today since I recently lost my beautiful carbon fiber splitter with my awful parking lol

I ended up curbing it last Friday, thought it was ok, but I guess one of the bolts came loose, and right side ended up dragging Sat night while I was on the freeway.

So here's my farewell pictures of my once beautiful splitter.

If you haven't had a chance, check out my website for lots more!

www.zydan000.com
Old 04-22-2014, 11:47 PM
blnewt
Movin On!

Received 4,940 Likes on 4,174 Posts
Always awesome seeing pics of your G, gotta move this to the build thread folder, not sure how I missed it
Old 04-23-2014, 11:57 AM
marinse

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Nice job, subscribed. Curious to see the roof spoiler mounted. Looking to purchase one soon.

NVM, found some pictures on your site. Looks great!

Last edited by marinse; 04-23-2014 at 12:02 PM.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:41 PM
twin_snails
Premier Member

Received 174 Likes on 114 Posts
I don't know how I missed this build thread but I just spent about an hour going through this 17 page thread of beauty. Truly awesome mods Danny and one of the most tastefully done builds IMHO. Love the silver Vossens on your car against the blue calipers and the IPL bumper.

I believe it was blnewt that said, "It's the obsession to the tiniest of details that separates the nice cars from the very nice cars." I couldn't agree more and your build reflects that!

What color did you have your headlight shroud painted by 180? I'm looking to have that done this summer. I'm in DFW too, BTW.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Zydan
Registered Member

Originally Posted by blnewt
Always awesome seeing pics of your G, gotta move this to the build thread folder, not sure how I missed it
Always nice to hear! Probably missed it because I've been slacking on being active lately, but time to get back on it

Originally Posted by marinse
Nice job, subscribed. Curious to see the roof spoiler mounted. Looking to purchase one soon.

NVM, found some pictures on your site. Looks great!

Glad you found it! Forgot I never posted the finish product, it's a beautiful accessory for sure, you's it!

Originally Posted by twin_snails
I don't know how I missed this build thread but I just spent about an hour going through this 17 page thread of beauty. Truly awesome mods Danny and one of the most tastefully done builds IMHO. Love the silver Vossens on your car against the blue calipers and the IPL bumper.

I believe it was blnewt that said, "It's the obsession to the tiniest of details that separates the nice cars from the very nice cars." I couldn't agree more and your build reflects that!

What color did you have your headlight shroud painted by 180? I'm looking to have that done this summer. I'm in DFW too, BTW.
Thank you! I really appreciate it! The shrouds and the side strip are both gun metal sir, headlight mod is the best, as I'm sure you saw it was the first thing I did.

You need to come to this meet if you're local, it's this Friday and should be amazing, not to mention free! There will be DJ's, food trucks, beer, and lots of other stuff going on!

Old 04-30-2014, 07:07 PM
BORN_TO_RAGE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice ride, well done! When you buy the ipl bumper does it come with the fog light assembly?? reson I ask my car does not have fogs but i want to get the bumber do i need a fog light kit, of does the bumber come with....Thanks
Old 05-19-2014, 09:45 PM
Zydan
Registered Member

Originally Posted by BORN_TO_RAGE
Nice ride, well done! When you buy the ipl bumper does it come with the fog light assembly?? reson I ask my car does not have fogs but i want to get the bumber do i need a fog light kit, of does the bumber come with....Thanks
It comes with the fog light grills, but not the actual foglights, you'd have to buy separately. Thanks!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Zydan's Mod Log