Notices
Body Interior Exterior Lighting

Center Mount Brake Light Flaster Module 2013 Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 07:04 PM
White_2013_G37x

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Center Mount Brake Light Flaster Module 2013 Sedan

This module comes with a pre-configured configuration of 6 medium flashes during initial braking, 6 fast flashes during medium braking and 16 very fast flashes during hard braking. I left mine at the default setting for now. I watched my wife drive our G37 today and I'm really impressed how well it works with the accelerometers detecting brake force for the different levels of flashing. When I get some time I will try and get a video of the 3 different braking levels.

My G37 is my daily driver to work on 2 lane highways, anything that will help drivers notice me braking are worth trying.

Tools needed:

Flat head screwdriver
Wire Crimpers
Wire Cutters
Zip Ties
Double Sided Tape

Step 1.

Remove the cover under the truck deck. Use the flat head screwdriver to remove the (5) "pop snap" retainers. The cover will come down but the rear is still attached with Velcro.

Step 2.

Locate the Center Mount Brake Light wiring connector. (See photos) It's a brown connector with green and black wires.

Step 3.

Cut back the black wire protector on the wires going to the brake light. Then cut the green + wire.

Step 4.

Connect the brake module wiring according to the instructions.

Step 5.

Attach the brake module in the correct orientation for the accelerometer to detect the brake force. (See instructions) Attach with double sided tape or with zip ties.

Step 6.

Put the trunk deck cover back on with the (5) "pop snap" retainers.

Link to the item. Vehicle Brake Light Flasher Module with brake force monitor Vehicle Brake Light

It can also be purchased on Amazon.com
Attached Thumbnails Center Mount Brake Light Flaster Module 2013 Sedan-0216171322.jpg   Center Mount Brake Light Flaster Module 2013 Sedan-0216171321a.jpg   Center Mount Brake Light Flaster Module 2013 Sedan-0216171438.jpg   Center Mount Brake Light Flaster Module 2013 Sedan-capture.jpg   Center Mount Brake Light Flaster Module 2013 Sedan-0216171315.jpg  

Old 10-05-2017, 07:08 PM
Banshee
Registered Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Can this be made to work with ALL the brake lights?