Audio, Video & Electronics Post questions, reviews, and other general info about the G's Nav, sound system, satellite radio or aftermarket stereos

Help Kuda Phone mount - color?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 11:02 PM
Bret

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kuda Phone mount - color?

For those who have this mount...

I am trying to figure out which color Kuda mount to get that matches my dash. I have a '13 with "stone" interior. The dash is either brown or dark grey, I cannot really tell.

http://www.kudausa.com/kuda-custom-l...8-13-k267.html

They have "willow" which looks light grey? Also a "grey for Wheat interior". And of course black, which I think would look bad because the dash is not black.

I emailed the company, but I doubt they know what the "stone" interior looks like, so they may not help much.
Old 11-04-2016, 08:57 AM
Landshark
Registered Member

Received 187 Likes on 145 Posts
that looks like an accident waiting to happen. mount is too low for my liking ...
Old 11-04-2016, 03:38 PM
Bret

Originally Posted by Landshark
that looks like an accident waiting to happen. mount is too low for my liking ...
They have two mount locations, on the right next to the center console (too low), or the one that goes on the dash. I'm thinking about the latter.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:35 PM
G37sPhoton
Registered Member

Received 56 Likes on 44 Posts
Not sure on best color, but man, mounts at that level are nearly as bad as having them mounted on by your gas pedal(maybe extreme comparison) but seriously , I had my phone there , actually modified to cd opening via magnet mount, looked good and kept phone well mounted and easy to remove and very cheap, but looking down there, especially at higher speed is an accident waiting...either put phon away or figure something higher up or on nav screen ....
Old 12-03-2016, 01:05 AM
Bret

The one on the dash is the one I wanted, not the one by the passenger's knees. Decided they were too expensive and got a vent-mount magnetic that places it about the same height. Works ok, although the phone likes to sway left and right with the vent when I turn.